Jodi Arias?

Options
12346»

Replies

• foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The victims continue to be victims regardless of what happens. I believe in the old codes, she took a life from the family, hence the family, given any religious beliefs they have, gets to decide her fate. If it's prison, whatever she does there should be towards compensating the loss to his family.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    She doesn't deserve to live...that being said, I would give her a life sentence, but deny her the ability to make any money behind bars. I'd also not let her tweet, facebook or any other form of social media.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Hmm good question well I think if she did it would be what she wants being the fact she will go on record as the first women sentenced to death in how ever many years! She is a publicity W**re she should stay in solitary confinement till death and suffer a long and lonely life not in the spot light!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    For those here in favour of the Death Penalty - is it fear of being put to death that prevents you yourself from commiting murder or something else?
    If something else, doesn't that put in to question the justification for the death penalty? Is revenge a good reason for state sponsored killing?

THIS. The death penalty IS NOT a deterrent for crime. Also, it's more expensive to execute prisoners, than it is to house them.
    This. The Death Penalty isn't about economics, or justice, but vengeance. "Vengeance" seems an awfully ignoble aspiration.
  • crenner07
    crenner07 Posts: 36
    Options
    Unless they are planning on executing her immediately (which they won't because of the way the legal system is designed) then it is way more expensive to keep her on death row than it is to have her in general population. I think they should do with her what they did with Dahmer. Put her in general population. Give her a job where there are potentially dangerous things around her. Have the person working with her be mentally unstable. Leave them alone. It worked before. It could work again and be cheaper than death row.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    u MURDER, and then u get to live the rest of your natural life (behind bars, granted) with room and board provided?
    nope. taxpayer money should NOT be spent on that. can't be released back into society, shouldn't be supported by society. gotta go.

AGREED!!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    If found guilty, I have always believe that murders, rapists, and child molesters should automatically be put to death.

I COMPLETELY agree with this...