Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Mmm...bulky.
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just WOW! Your before pics look like me now, and I just started lifting. If I look a quarter as good as you in a year I will be very, very happy :happy: Well done. You are amazing :smokin:
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this!! Congratulations on your work, you look fantastic!! This is such an inspiring story for me. I'm a little over 8 weeks in and I look forward to this feeling. Tears welling up in my eyes....Priceless...

Again congrats! You look beautiful!! :flowerforyou:

Give yourself some time (that was the hardest part for ) but stick with it.. :-) You've got this!
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    Mmm...bulky.

Man-beast I know! haha
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    Your brilliant.
    One of the smartest, sweetest, most driven friend, I have on MFP.
    You look fantastic.
    Im proud of you.
    :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:

I <3 you, CP!! You are amazing every day and I'm lucky to call you friend (even if it is on MFP)!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. girlie! SO proud of you for pushing through your struggles. You look wonderful and I know you must feel fantastic! WTG!:flowerforyou:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing you need to strut to the pool,thats a huge accomplishment especially after having a baby mine are going on 14 months and 3 in aug,I hope I to can look good in a bikini one day stretch marks and all.
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing difference!!
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    WOW! Just WOW! Your before pics look like me now, and I just started lifting. If I look a quarter as good as you in a year I will be very, very happy :happy: Well done. You are amazing :smokin:

Stick with it- I cannot say enough about strength/resistance training. Lifting has done things that I NEVER thought would happen. I'm not even close to "finished" and I fully expect abs and saluting glutes by the end of summer! haha :-)

If you need any help- I'm around fairly often!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Awesome, looking fabulous!!

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Who rocks? YOU rock.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Woman, you look amazing!
    fuj6BpP.gif
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    hot damn, woman! you are too amazing :love:

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I can see no flub!! Congratulations hon, you've done a great thing!!
  • Belgie_t3
    Belgie_t3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That was a very heartwarming story Im glad I came across it. You look absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I truly aspire to be where youre at now!! WTG!!
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Wow, you should be proud to be in a bikini, you look smokin'! How tall are you? Enjoy your bikini-filled summer :smile:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Mmm...bulky.

Man-beast I know! haha

Very! Bwahahaha
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspirational!<3!!!
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    I'm 5'10.5"... currently at about 160lbs...
  • TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    your a strong minded individual. you deserve all the rewards that come from your discipline and hard work. congrats on finding yourself through so much adversity. it truly is the feeling, that makes it all worth while. you look amazing! just in time for some summer fun!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!