Replies

• CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    just amazing what you have done in less then a year! I have been doing this for a year and a half now and only had to lose 25 lbs. I still don't look anything like you :( i started lifting just over a month ago doing chalean extreme so i hope when i done the 3 month routine, i will look just as good!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    LIKE!!! I feel ya girl! I'm 9.5mos postpartum and been lifting heavy past 3mos! I hope I can soon rock the bikini just like you! :flowerforyou:
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So jealous :( I lost all my pregnancy weight but ill never be able to wear a bikini again because my stomach was ruined during my first pregnancy. Loads of extra skin and loads of stretch marks. My babies are 100% worth it don't get me wrong, I would give my life for them but it would be nice to be able to wear a bikini.

You look stunning!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Amazing!!!!
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Holy guacs!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the amazing transformation!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    So jealous :( I lost all my pregnancy weight but ill never be able to wear a bikini again because my stomach was ruined during my first pregnancy. Loads of extra skin and loads of stretch marks. My babies are 100% worth it don't get me wrong, I would give my life for them but it would be nice to be able to wear a bikini.

You look stunning!
    Your stomach isn't a lost cause at all looking at your pics. If there's some loose skin... eat lots of food, do lots of deadlifts and fill it up with some nice fat Abs.
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement...Well done

And you are rocking the bikini!!
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done ????
  • stennis
    stennis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    160 ???????? Never would have guessed that. Need a crane to get my jaw off the floor.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation! U r one of my inspiring MFP friends!!
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options

You look stunning!
    Your stomach isn't a lost cause at all looking at your pics. If there's some loose skin... eat lots of food, do lots of deadlifts and fill it up with some nice fat Abs.

It looks ok from the side but it is all loose skin and stretch marks. I don't even let my boyfriend of 3years see it
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Well done!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS! Great job. Be proud, love.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    160 ???????? Never would have guessed that. Need a crane to get my jaw off the floor.

haha- I'm 5'10.5" and I have some pretty muscular legs. I wear a 6 or 8 if that gives any perspective. :-) And yeah- I don't care so much about the scale any more either- lifting weights has made me smaller while weighing more. I'm focused on reducing body fat and preserving muscle and will eventually increase intake so I can work on increasing my lean body mass.
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely beautiful. Not just your body, but spiritually. You're story was inspiring and heartfelt, and I appreciate you sharing (:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

You look stunning!
    It looks ok from the side but it is all loose skin and stretch marks. I don't even let my boyfriend of 3years see it
    My advice stands, and nobody cares about stretch marks :)
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    well done you look amazing
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options

haha- I'm 5'10.5" and I have some pretty muscular legs. I wear a 6 or 8 if that gives any perspective. :-) And yeah- I don't care so much about the scale any more either- lifting weights has made me smaller while weighing more. I'm focused on reducing body fat and preserving muscle and will eventually increase intake so I can work on increasing my lean body mass.

so what tips can you give one to reducing the body fat? i am trying but seem to be getting no where...
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options

You look stunning!
    My advice stands, and nobody cares about stretch marks :)

I second the strength training. My skin was awful... but it has tightened up dramatically... I have some work to do, but when I get to "goal" body fat, I'm going to up my intake and train to gain more muscle.

And yeah- stretch marks (I have a ton of them) are kinda like glitter. Just a little something extra. ;-) haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!