Ugly skinny or pretty chubby?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    How about healthy and nice?

That's all good too, but why do so many people act like looks have zero relevance?? Like perhaps people who fully admit that they are relevant are missing some point? They are not at the top of my list for importance, but I am not sexually attracted to everybody and that is a huge part of a relationship.

Looks had zero relevance in my relationship. Met him, online, through a mutual friend, and we talked/texted/etc for a LONG time without ever seeing each other. Fell for one another without a second though as to looks. (Thankfully, he is pretty gorgeous.:D But that's just a plus.)
  • Diana8923
    Diana8923 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The best answer. You really made my day!
  • Diana8923
    Options
    I have a theory. Say you are dating the most beautiful person alive but that person has nothing in common with you and has an awful character. You will perhaps enjoy him/her for max. 3 months. Then you won't have anything to talk about, you will despise the way she/he handles things and end up running for your life.
  • Diana8923
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    If this is true, I am ****ed.

No, you're not :D
  • Init2winIt79
    Init2winIt79 Posts: 582
    Options
    This is a subjective, everyone's perspectives are different,

I think I'm chubby....every guy who has ever heard me say that says..."No!you're thick(with that flirty smile) lol
    But I'm sure there are guys out there that would think I am....
    Just like some mppl would think I'm beautiful......while some would think the I'm not

Who cares!!!!

Ugly(this word is subjective, I don't like using it), skinny,and chubby ppls need loving too!

Obviously people want someone they find attractive but everyone has a defferent reason for finding someone physically attractive, and after the 1st date or a few conversations personality def. becomes #1...if not ..well being shallow can lead to a lot of things..but not happiness.

I've met and dated handsome/sexy guys but some of these guys have lacked good personality..I blame it on the fact that they didn't have to try very hard with other girls.....
    If an attractive guy has an 'ugly' personality he is no longer attractive to me
    I also find that a good personality definitely makes someone even more beautiful than thy already are : )
    Peace & Love Friends
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Size of their man candy. Nothing else matters.

weiner_zps74aa2323.gif
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I don't think you stated this very well. Lots of men (and women) prefer "chubby" over "skinny" any day. So it would be easy for them to choose pretty chubby. Ugly skinny would be the worst for them ;)

My boyfriend likes women with some more meat/fat and doesn't like skinny women. I, on the other hand, like normal men - not too tall and skinny, but not too short and chubby either. And obviously they need to have an attractive face, so I am not going to choose here haha
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    If we are talking morbidly obese, then I suppose I'd favor the fit woman who was a bit homely. But if the beautiful woman was just a tiny bit chunky, I'd go for her.

I love this answer.
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Im attracted to a sweet smile, and a big..... uh shoe size..... LOL and very turned off by skinny... in any form....

Id have to say that my hubby and i have made each other 100x's more attractive in the past 10 years :) idk if we were both chubby pretty before...... but i know we are both Strong and Fu*king Hot now!!

<<--- Belly and all :)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5 ft. 8, 235 lbs., bald, diabetic, has neuropathy in both feet and walks with a stick, has poor balance, chronic respiratory issues, and I would not trade him for Brad Pitt naked with a million bucks in one hand and a steamed lobster in the other. :)

You are awesome!
    I wouldn't want a man who wants me for my body...I have a sexier brain:)

Just as long as this doesn't require the use of a saw.
  • BernardPumpkin
    Options
    ehh idk. pretty/chubby i guess
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    My husband says he's a face guy, so he would date the cute/chubby.

I think I would go with cute/chubby also, I mean after all you can always lose weight/get fit. That what we are all working on after all!