June 2010 - Clean Eating Challenge

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    5th day - I start to like this :wink:. Lulabelle, hope you get well really soon.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    lulabellewoowoo feel better I hope today will be a better day for you!!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    12 clean / 6 crap

much better this week than last. hope you all keep it clean the next 2 days!! ** PLAN AHEAD **

good job cnbeth and dew! lula, take care and get better!

have a good weekend everyone!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    12 days good and 6 days bad!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    10 me/8 junk
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    good job cnbeth and dew! lula, take care and get better!

Thank you! Still counting :smile: - 6, I believe. Viva the fruit :laugh:.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Did very well yesterday and the day before! I've also been very busy but just wanted to say that you all inspire me to keep at it! thank you.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    hope you're all having a great weekend. I know today will not be entirely clean, just gonna do my best. having dinner at my in laws and supper at my folks! will be back on track tomorrow!

see you all soon! :flowerforyou:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Weigh in tomm morning I don't know what to expect we will just have to see!!

I went to brunch today and I had a salad with a spinach omelette:happy: !! So I am counting this as good seeing that I passed up the pancakes, bacon,and scrambled eggs with cheese!!

14 good and 6 bad!!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    11 me/9 junk
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    lulabellewoowoo are you feeling better?
  • kelly_a
    Options
    13 clean / 7 garbage

well, dinner was not as bad as I had assumed.....supper WAS what I assumed. felt ill afterward too....and cramping this am. just isn't worth it. 10 more days! let's do this!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I did quite well over the weekend--lots of veggies and just plain ol' good food. Last night's shrimp stir fry was excellent--wow! can my son cook!:happy:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    13 clean / 7 garbage

well, dinner was not as bad as I had assumed.....supper WAS what I assumed. felt ill afterward too....and cramping this am. just isn't worth it. 10 more days! let's do this!

Let's rock these last 10 days!!! Hope your feeling better this evening!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I did quite well over the weekend--lots of veggies and just plain ol' good food. Last night's shrimp stir fry was excellent--wow! can my son cook!:happy:

Awesome job way to keep it clean and the shrimp stir fry sounds delicious!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    15 good and 6 bad!!
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    OK, so I have not checked in, in a while. That is because I have not done as well as I wanted. I had a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's yesterday:embarassed: ...whew felt better getting that off of my chest.

Other than that I have done not too bad, but I wanted to do better. Thanks to cnbethea I have done really well with breakfast! Those are always clean and fresh. But I don't think I will feel like I am really doing things right until I cut out all animals from my diet. So, hopefully we do this again next month!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    12 me/9 junk

cnbethea, thanks for asking about me. Yup, FINALLY got better. Then got really busy since kids are now out of school. But hubby went and bought a refrigerator full of fruit...and a freezer full of ice cream. Hopefully I can maintain will power.

Hope you all are doing well!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Today was a great eating day but when I start looking at my diet some of the choices could have been better so I am going to mark it as bad and fix those choices!!

15 good and 7 bad!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    13 me/9 junk