Fit & Fun Sized Group ~ June '10

Options
1235»

Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Wednesday to all. Yesterday was another long work day. I was able to complete 3 of the 4 parts of the work assignment but it took me until a little after 8 pm. I hope to complete the assignment today but unsure since I have a 5:30 pm hair appointment. It's days like these that make me soooo happy that I'm morning person and am able to get the workout in before the workday begins b/c there's no way I would be exercising consistently if I'm not done w/work until late in the evening.

Today is week 10 day 3 of the P90X program which means it's a strength training day. I completed the Back and Bicep workout and can still feel the burn even as I type this post. I can't lie the hard work is paying off in this area b/c I do have bicep and back muscles that are clearly noticeable. My beautician recently complimented me on my arms......She said I looked like I was getting "Michelle Obama" arms and in my opinion her arms ROCK so I took it as a compliment.
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I'm doing better emotionally. I just realized that I no longer feel the need to finish a plate of food or to eat everything I'm given. It is a good feeling. I try not to take more than I can eat, but when eating out I can leave things alone and stop eating when I am full.

This is a good thing.

Jeannie
  • reetzem
    reetzem Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi:

I'm 5 feet flat, and weight about 155 pounds (I don't own a scale, but that was my weight the last time I visited my mom...) I want to get on track and finally drop the 30ish extra pounds I'm carrying around.

I started 30 Day Shred last Thursday and I'm going to my mom's this weekend (so I can weigh-in)--hopefully I will see some results! (I know I've lost about a half inch from my waist already).

Cheers!
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    IT'S JULY 1ST ~ TIME FOR A NEW THREAD ~ HERE IS THE LINK: ~~>

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104533-fit-fun-sized-group-july-10