Girls - your first thought when..

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Honestly either way I would probably turn red and not be able to talk

i am a dork

I did this to a woman today at the gym. I wasn't trying to hit on her. I just notice who is there and who isn't regularly, and this lady showed up about 30 miuntes later than normal. I walked past her as she entered, and said, "You're late!" She got all flustered and turned three shades of red. Later when I finished my workout, she said something about having to drop the kids off this morning. I didn't really hear as I still had my headphones on.

So, I think us fatties can have that affect too.

I am an equal opportunity blusher.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    you see a fit/muscular guy, or get hit on by a guy like that do you instantly think he is narcissistic or shallow cuz he's buff? or do you just think, cool that guy has a nice body?

first thought: What the hell does this guy see in some 48 year old broad? Second thought: DAMN, I still "got it", YES!

When they open their mouths and start talking, that's when I start to judge. A great body is one thing, a great mind completes the package.

See, the man's perspective on this is similar, but still very different. If the super hot chick were to prove to be an idiot or a b!tch, the man would just be wondering how fast he could get away from her AFTER having sex.

QFT
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I also dont get the "wondering who he is talking to comments"

really?

Like yourselves a little more...please.

Oh I looooove myself.. but after being off that "scene" for a LOOONG time, it's a new thing. Takes a little getting used to. :-)

^^^^^This, some of us have been in very long relationships and don't understand when people are hitting on us. Really, no clue.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Let's flip the situation- if an attractive woman speaks to/ smiles at/ or comes up to you- do you automatically think she is flirting? Do you think she is shallow for choosing you, if she is flirting?

would not happen. girls only need a pulse and dudes will hit on them so theres no chance of being hit on by a hot girl

um what city do u live in, so I can try my luck there? lol.

why does everyone keep saying you only need to have a pulse/boobs/smile to get hit on? I must be doing something wrong.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    would not happen. girls only need a pulse and dudes will hit on them so theres no chance of being hit on by a hot girl

second this. i don't understand how women are shy? just look at a guy long enough and he'll be yours.

What? Not where Im from.
    I must not be staring long enough.
    :sick:
  • Tiffyholli
    Tiffyholli Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Not true, I'm the one who hit on my boyfriend & that's how we started talking.

Hardly any guys come up to me, I'm not sure why... Some of my friends say it's because I look intimidating.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Can't really share the thoughts that go through my head when I see something like that. Let's just say I'm focused on the visual until he opens his mouth--then the thinking kicks back in.

interesting. this is kind of what i was wondering.

Spill it..You hit on someone and didn't get the reaction you were hoping for?

no i never hit on girls, im pretty shy. but i was told by a girl that i know that they can be intimidated by a guy with a really nice body or something like that? like im only concerned with looks or something, or their body has to be crazy good too,

So you never hit on woman?
    You'd date someone that wasn't as fit as yourself?
    Since your shy..I am too..how do you go about dating?

pretty simple, i dont.

that's a shame
    [/quote]

i have no clue how to pick up girls, and im 28 lol.
    [/quote]

I recommend supporting their weight under the arms and thighs.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Not true, I'm the one who hit on my boyfriend & that's how we started talking.

Hardly any guys come up to me, I'm not sure why... Some of my friends say it's because I look intimidating.

same except i was just saying hi, cuz he was the new guy (really hot but new)
  • katy_trail
    Options
    I recommend supporting their weight under the arms and thighs.

having a spotter at the gym is Hawt
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Just get drunk. I'm much less shy when drunk.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    This whole thread's happened before.

NO NEVER NOT ON MFP!
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options

second this. i don't understand how women are shy? just look at a guy long enough and he'll be yours.

I'm tempted to try this but somehow I feel like it woudn't produce the desired results

36161171.jpg
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'll admit, my first thought would be that he's shallow. I know that's not necessarily true, but it would be my first thought. Even if I was single again, I wouldn't want to date someone who spends all his time at the gym.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Not that I have ever had the pleasure of a guy of this nature hit one me but for some reason the first thought that hits me is "i bet they have a small penis"

lol why?
  • RawMomma10
    RawMomma10 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    completely depends on his body language and what he is saying.

agreed... if he is being cocky and "im gonna hit that"... then instant turn off... if he is being sweet and real.... and is interesting (funny, or has something to say thats interesting or is still sober enough to make sense... lol)... then I wait and see.....
  • karibrit
    karibrit Posts: 29
    Options
    Like most women, I decide within the first 5 seconds whether to kick him to the curb, take him to bed, or mock him vigorously.
  • katy_trail
    Options
    Like most women, I decide within the first 5 seconds whether to kick him to the curb, take him to bed, or mock him vigorously.

i don't agree
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't assume anything about personality based on body features alone. I WOULD think, nice body....obviously works out, then walk away wondering if he likes dancing....hmmmm probably not.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options

i don't agree

agree
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    I wouldn't assume anything about personality based on body features alone. I WOULD think, nice body....obviously works out, then walk away wondering if he likes dancing....hmmmm probably not.

i hate to dance. total failure