Girls - your first thought when..

Options

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Can't really share the thoughts that go through my head when I see something like that. Let's just say I'm focused on the visual until he opens his mouth--then the thinking kicks back in.

interesting. this is kind of what i was wondering.

Spill it..You hit on someone and didn't get the reaction you were hoping for?
    [/quote]

no i never hit on girls, im pretty shy. but i was told by a girl that i know that they can be intimidated by a guy with a really nice body or something like that? like im only concerned with looks or something, or their body has to be crazy good too,
    [/quote]

yes very intimidating.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Can't really share the thoughts that go through my head when I see something like that. Let's just say I'm focused on the visual until he opens his mouth--then the thinking kicks back in.

no i never hit on girls, im pretty shy. but i was told by a girl that i know that they can be intimidated by a guy with a really nice body or something like that? like im only concerned with looks or something, or their body has to be crazy good too,

So you never hit on woman?
    You'd date someone that wasn't as fit as yourself?
    Since your shy..I am too..how do you go about dating?

pretty simple, i dont.

that's a shame

i have no clue how to pick up girls, and im 28 lol.
    [/quote]

we're two peas in a pod, haha! no clue how to pick up guys, haven't really tried to be honest. not enough self-confidence for that yet... if feel like the harder you try to make an impression or to act a certain way, the less smooth it will go. i'd offer to go for drinks if and give each other advice if this were real life =P
    [/quote]

3 peas in a pod.
    Im clueless.
    Its not confidence I lack.
    I have tried to make it aware Im interested and it never goes any where.
    Extremely frustrating.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    If I get hit on by a hot dude, I think "mama's still got it."

I think I've always kind of had an inflated sense of self esteem or something, because in my mind, no matter if I've been at my heaviest or fittest, I've always felt like "every dude in this room wants to hit on me."

Modesty has never really been my strong suit. I totally won't blame anybody for thinking I'm conceited.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Not that I have ever had the pleasure of a guy of this nature hit one me but for some reason the first thought that hits me is "i bet they have a small penis"

damn.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    It COMPLETELY depends on his attitude. I would LOVE if a hot fellow would hit on me, but if he's acting like he's God's gift to women... just please go away. :angry:

BUT if he's genuinely interested in talking with me, isn't trying to impress anybody, is just being honest and open and fun... WOW. Dingdingdingdingding! Please stay interested in me so we can hang out more. :love:

Of course I haven't met anyone like that, because every super buff fellow I've ever met has been childish, rude, self-centered, demands that I like him immediately and is completely confused if I don't and ugh. :grumble:
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My first thoughts would be "My god he's hot" then proceed to gawk at him hahaha. It wouldn't get any further from there because I'd instantly become hot, nervous and psych myself out of ever approaching him.
    But I probably wouldn't assume anything about his personality from his appearance besides "he must work hard for that" "I wonder how long it took for him to get to that?" or "He probably has a girlfriend who lifts" lol
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Not that I have ever had the pleasure of a guy of this nature hit one me but for some reason the first thought that hits me is "i bet they have a small penis"

damn.

I'm not gonna lie and say appearance has nothing to do with attraction, but as others have been saying, the personality is what determines it after the initial reaction of disbelief, potential drooling, and embarrassment. Come on, size shouldn't matter... and if his ego is trying to make up for size, well than I wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyways.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    But to better answer your question...

I don't care if you're hot or not, what is ultimately attractive is respect. Respect for yourself and respect for the person you're talking to.

Respect is sexy.

Listening. Listening is sexy.

Smiling. Smiling is sexy.

There you go.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Honestly either way I would probably turn red and not be able to talk

i am a dork

I did this to a woman today at the gym. I wasn't trying to hit on her. I just notice who is there and who isn't regularly, and this lady showed up about 30 miuntes later than normal. I walked past her as she entered, and said, "You're late!" She got all flustered and turned three shades of red. Later when I finished my workout, she said something about having to drop the kids off this morning. I didn't really hear as I still had my headphones on.

So, I think us fatties can have that affect too.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options

So you never hit on woman?
    You'd date someone that wasn't as fit as yourself?
    Since your shy..I am too..how do you go about dating?

pretty simple, i dont.

that's a shame

i have no clue how to pick up girls, and im 28 lol.

we're two peas in a pod, haha! no clue how to pick up guys, haven't really tried to be honest. not enough self-confidence for that yet... if feel like the harder you try to make an impression or to act a certain way, the less smooth it will go. i'd offer to go for drinks if and give each other advice if this were real life =P
    [/quote]

3 peas in a pod.
    Im clueless.
    Its not confidence I lack.
    I have tried to make it aware Im interested and it never goes any where.
    Extremely frustrating.
    [/quote]

I'm just not born with this skill/quality. Definitely frustrating.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I look for the short girl he is truly looking at and get out of the way.

Even when I was hot in my 20's muscled guys were less than interested in a relationship. I made friends with many of them and asked once why they never tried anything before we were friends and the answer I got was I was to tall:cry: I am only5'9" and most of them were 6'2" +:noway: I was told the woman had to fit just under their chin preferably below their shoulder! What gives on that?:explode:

Their morons. I have dated girls much taller than I, and much shorter than I. Who cares where they come up to on you?
    Thanks, that what I thought.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Let's flip the situation- if an attractive woman speaks to/ smiles at/ or comes up to you- do you automatically think she is flirting? Do you think she is shallow for choosing you, if she is flirting?

Nah. I just think she has a visual deficit, or is nuts.
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I used to think that guys w/bodies like that were all narcissitic pricks....until I became friends w/one....and found out he was the biggest insecure baby ever....perfectly human....and that he just hid behind the muscles.....everyone has a story...that was just a good reminder to me to not judge....and be more open minded.....
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I think cool that guy has a nice bod then I think ....damn, I really appreciate the effort and time it took to look like that. ;)
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Girls - your first thought when you see a fit/muscular guy

I bet he's gay.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My first thought would be: "He's not seriously talking to me..."
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I think meet me in the shower in 5
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Let's flip the situation- if an attractive woman speaks to/ smiles at/ or comes up to you- do you automatically think she is flirting? Do you think she is shallow for choosing you, if she is flirting?

would not happen. girls only need a pulse and dudes will hit on them so theres no chance of being hit on by a hot girl
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Completely depends if he's wearing Abercrombie and Fitch.
  • Jackson4590
    Jackson4590 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    would not happen. girls only need a pulse and dudes will hit on them so theres no chance of being hit on by a hot girl

second this. i don't understand how women are shy? just look at a guy long enough and he'll be yours.