Girls - your first thought when..

Options
fishnbrah
fishnbrah Posts: 550
you see a fit/muscular guy, or get hit on by a guy like that do you instantly think he is narcissistic or shallow cuz he's buff? or do you just think, cool that guy has a nice body?

Replies

• Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    completely depends on his body language and what he is saying.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options

^^yep

Confidence > arrogance
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    When I see a guy like that I don't think they're narcissistic or shallow but if they act that way, then yes. I'm not able to tell ya about getting hit on by guys like that though. It just hasn't happened.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Well it has never happened to me, but I would honestly be super shy and embarrassed, thinking more about what he's doing talking to me instead of a woman more suited for him.

It would be once in a blue moon that that would happen to me...
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Can't really share the thoughts that go through my head when I see something like that. Let's just say I'm focused on the visual until he opens his mouth--then the thinking kicks back in.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    you see a fit/muscular guy, or get hit on by a guy like that do you instantly think he is narcissistic or shallow cuz he's buff? or do you just think, cool that guy has a nice body?

Spill it..You hit on someone and didn't get the reaction you were hoping for?
  • KristiLeighS
    KristiLeighS Posts: 112
    Options
    it depends on how he approaches me and when come out of his mouth. looks are nice but they aren't everything.
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Can't really share the thoughts that go through my head when I see something like that. Let's just say I'm focused on the visual until he opens his mouth--then the thinking kicks back in.

^^^ yep!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    it really all depends on the approach, message and delivery. If they are cool, then I'll just think, "hey, its a cool, hot guy..." If they come across as better than others, I will probably think "yea, not so much..." Same for any guy, actually.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    it depends on how he approaches me and when come out of his mouth. looks are nice but they aren't everything.

Well, there goes my theory of shutting up and lookin purty.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options

interesting. this is kind of what i was wondering.

[/quote]

Spill it..You hit on someone and didn't get the reaction you were hoping for?
    [/quote]

no i never hit on girls, im pretty shy. but i was told by a girl that i know that they can be intimidated by a guy with a really nice body or something like that? like im only concerned with looks or something, or their body has to be crazy good too,
  • mdjcpa75
    mdjcpa75 Posts: 17
    Options
    Well it has never happened to me, but I would honestly be super shy and embarrassed, thinking more about what he's doing talking to me instead of a woman more suited for him.

It would be once in a blue moon that that would happen to me...

^^^^^This!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'd think "Dude, back off. You saw the ring". :laugh:

But buff dudes in my age range are pretty hard to find so it's never an issue.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    If women are anything like us their personality is the last thing on their minds.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean...girls think I must be totally shy and not very confident..why they slap me, pour drinks on me and go PFFT and walk away is beyond me.....
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    I would probably think 'FOOD'
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I can barely think at all when I see a man like that.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I think "SHWINNNNNNG!" But no really, I just hold my purse because you can never be too trusting and he maybe trying to rob me.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    But, buff/fit guys probably wont hit on me anyways, so I have nothing to worry about!