Girls - your first thought when..

Options

Replies

• berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Can't really share the thoughts that go through my head when I see something like that. Let's just say I'm focused on the visual until he opens his mouth--then the thinking kicks back in.

interesting. this is kind of what i was wondering.

Spill it..You hit on someone and didn't get the reaction you were hoping for?

no i never hit on girls, im pretty shy. but i was told by a girl that i know that they can be intimidated by a guy with a really nice body or something like that? like im only concerned with looks or something, or their body has to be crazy good too,

So you never hit on woman?
    You'd date someone that wasn't as fit as yourself?
    Since your shy..I am too..how do you go about dating?

pretty simple, i dont.

that's a shame
    [/quote]

i have no clue how to pick up girls, and im 28 lol.
    [/quote]

we're two peas in a pod, haha! no clue how to pick up guys, haven't really tried to be honest. not enough self-confidence for that yet... if feel like the harder you try to make an impression or to act a certain way, the less smooth it will go. i'd offer to go for drinks if and give each other advice if this were real life =P
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Can't really share the thoughts that go through my head when I see something like that. Let's just say I'm focused on the visual until he opens his mouth--then the thinking kicks back in.

interesting. this is kind of what i was wondering.

Spill it..You hit on someone and didn't get the reaction you were hoping for?

no i never hit on girls, im pretty shy. but i was told by a girl that i know that they can be intimidated by a guy with a really nice body or something like that? like im only concerned with looks or something, or their body has to be crazy good too,

So you never hit on woman?
    You'd date someone that wasn't as fit as yourself?
    Since your shy..I am too..how do you go about dating?

pretty simple, i dont.
    [/quote]

that's a shame
    [/quote]

was thinking the same thing... that's a shame.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I also dont get the "wondering who he is talking to comments"

really?

Like yourselves a little more...please.
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I never get hit on by guys like that :(
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Put up shirtless pic on site with a lot of women.

Ask innocent question.

Be polite and a little coy.

Profit.

Teeheehee.. :laugh:

Seriously though; I'd soak up the visual, enjoy it, wait for him to open his mouth and THAT'S where the magic happens, or not ;).

Nothing as unattractive as a guy that turns out to be: cheap, fast and shallow. Anything else; you have my full attention!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

Put up shirtless pic on site with a lot of women.

Ask innocent question.

Be polite and a little coy.

Profit.
    Almost like he's fishin', brah...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Love this!
    Well, if he's hitting on me... I think, "cool, he has excellent taste in women."

I mean.... Who doesn't like getting hit on? Amiright?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I don't really get the fear of rejection thing.

Maybe because I have been out of the dating game for so long that I have forgotten what it's like but it never seemed that bad to me.

Most women are generally polite even if they are not interested. I guess some women can be b*tches but then do you really care what someone who takes a simple approach badly thinks?

What's the worst that can happen? "Sorry, not interested"

What's the best that can happen? Mindblowing sex / relationship / marriage.

I like those odds...
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    hmmm, usually assume he's talking to someone behind or beside me so its their problem.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I think:

"Holy *kitten*. He is delicious. I hope he doesn't look at me. Please don't look at me. You're making me sooooooo nervousssss"

:embarassed:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    This whole thread's happened before.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I also dont get the "wondering who he is talking to comments"

really?

Like yourselves a little more...please.

Oh I looooove myself.. but after being off that "scene" for a LOOONG time, it's a new thing. Takes a little getting used to. :-)
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    This whole thread's happened before.

Deja Vu!!!!!
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Depending on where, from the options I might think shallow. But my first reaction is neither - I think he is just looking for action so I'm not too trusting of the type.

If the manner of conversation is friendly and proves he's not a d-bag I would think the latter - cool he's got a great body. Then I still wonder, what does he want with me - he must be just polite and friendly. That's been my experience anyway, most weren't really hitting on me unless they just thought I was easy.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    But, buff/fit guys probably wont hit on me anyways, so I have nothing to worry about!

Dr Chimpanzees wife?

No kidding. I am just killed by all these beautiful people out here saying "It would never happen to me." Am I the only one seeing how pretty these people are? I'd give you all a wink and a nod. Well, maye not the blue head. This is the second thread today where I have seen this.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Not that I have ever had the pleasure of a guy of this nature hit one me but for some reason the first thought that hits me is "i bet they have a small penis"
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    i think 'how drunk is he'?
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    if i see a fit guy then I want to know what program he's doing so i can learn from it, or try his leg workout etc.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I look for the short girl he is truly looking at and get out of the way.

Even when I was hot in my 20's muscled guys were less than interested in a relationship. I made friends with many of them and asked once why they never tried anything before we were friends and the answer I got was I was to tall:cry: I am only5'9" and most of them were 6'2" +:noway: I was told the woman had to fit just under their chin preferably below their shoulder! What gives on that?:explode:

Their morons. I have dated girls much taller than I, and much shorter than I. Who cares where they come up to on you?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    is he smiling? 6 pack or not, if a guy isn't smiling, he's not HOT, in my opinion.

i'm somewhat intimidated by good looking men. not sure why. if i get hit on by any man, muscular or not, i think i'm very oblivious. because i have zero game ;) hahahah.

i agree with the body language comment. 100%.

That why you wanted me to smile so much when we first met?