Fast & Furious 6 Am I alone here?

Options

Replies

• fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I would pay money to watch Vin Diesel just stand there & say nothing (:

What about performing a bad cover of a rhianna song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5t-CmCwhZo

Aww that was cute :D
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    As a not so "in the norm" woman, I likes cars (Mechanic too), so I adore the Fast franchise! (But FF2 not so much...)
    Will have to wait the second weekend to see it though.. I hate crowded cinemas!
  • Jrblmd
    Jrblmd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My 7 year old son and i are going to see it tonight, he's just as excited or more than i am!! i was into that whole scene... 98 honda black honda civic, sound system, body kit, rims, paint, almost everything modified!... I can't wait to see this one, Eva Mendes should be in it!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I love anything fast so I am a fan!!! So I will see it not sure if I will go to the movies or wait for DVD but I will watch it. Family stuff does come first...mommyhood I tell ya. It is the younger side that is a thrill. I do not even care about the bad acting..long as I have some cars and things that blow up I am happy. :0)

Plus I love a hot guy with no shirt!!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, i love all the fast and furious movies, except maybe tokyo drift, because it's totally different. I'm stoked for this one! Letty is back!! and Gina Carano is in it.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I get the same stares, but I can't help myself! They are a definite guilty pleasure and I have no problem admitting it! We are going to try to see Fast 6 this weekend and I can't wait!
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I leave my brain at the door and enjoy the fast movies. I've never been against cars, hot women, and seeing *kitten* blow up. I enjoy them for what they... brainless fun.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I walked out of the theater during the 5th one after about 20 minutes...I don't see how this one can be any better lol
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to see Fast & Furious 6, I pretty much like all of them EXCEPT Tokyo Drift. Am I the only one that noticed that Tokyo Drift kinda doesn't fit, perhaps its supposed to be the last movie, given that Han dies in it.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I did what you did with your mums car in my first own one, it was small very rusty and in no way should it have been packed up with 4 adults!!!

The 6th movie came out this week and I would love to see it, but the weekend is already packed and next week/ weekend i have nightshift!!!! *argh*
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I cant wait either! :wink:
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would pay money to watch Vin Diesel just stand there & say nothing (:

Heck Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dewyane Johnson and Tyrese too, they could all just stand there.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I was surprised at myself for liking these movies...but I'm with you here!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Anything that helps Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Tyrese Gibson pay their bills, I am opposed to.

If it weren't for these wastes of studio dollars and film, would any of these 3 have a life?

Those 3 have joined the ranks of Michelle Rodriguez and Amanda Peet (amongst others)...........as in, when I see these actors' names on a movie poster, I immediately roll my eyes, knowing that there is a 95% chance that the movie will stink.

Yep, the movies suck and no one likes them, that is why they keep making more of them and millions of dollars. Lol . Vin and Paul are in a lot of other movies also. And Tyrese could do R&B, so, yes , yes they would.

Edit - BTW Fast cars, explosions and girls > comicon

Yes, catering to the lowest common denominator is a tried a true path towards making money.......the main reason why the Kardashians are stars..........that doesn't mean it's a good product.

Yes, Tyrese "could" do R&B..........I'd invite to go back to his day job, because he sucks at this little hobby of his.

BTW - From what I've seen, Avengers, Iron Man 1, 2, & 3, X-Men: First Class, and the new Star Trek movies (ala, Comicon) were head and shoulders in not only the Box Office that you covet, but quality as well.

It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that.
  • shrinkingWITS
    shrinkingWITS Posts: 108
    Options
    I don't care what anyone things...I love these movies. The first was the best...and the rest are just pure amusement. And the actors are hot.

I may or may not pretend I'm one of those drivers when driving my own car...love my stick shift.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    I walked out of the theater during the 5th one after about 20 minutes...I don't see how this one can be any better lol

You missed a pretty good movie
  • moosegt35
    Options
    I'm ready to see Fast & Furious 6, I pretty much like all of them EXCEPT Tokyo Drift. Am I the only one that noticed that Tokyo Drift kinda doesn't fit, perhaps its supposed to be the last movie, given that Han dies in it.

Wow
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I don't care what anyone things...I love these movies. The first was the best...and the rest are just pure amusement. And the actors are hot.

I may or may not pretend I'm one of those drivers when driving my own car...love my stick shift.

I approve this message and for that reason I am NOT driving my GT to the movie for fear of a speeding ticket on the way OUT of the movie theater
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    i like the movies for the eye candy (loving Taye Diggs and Paul Walker, Vin Diesel is ok too) lol
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    The only problem with the film is that Gina and Michelle didn't make out during their fight scene :grumble: