Fast & Furious 6 Am I alone here?

Options
1235»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    love these.

i'm a huge fan on chase scenes and movies. to me these movies have some of the best car scenes that are up there with other films that get more critical love like Bullitt and French Connection.

besides that eye candy is awesome : paul walker, vin diesel, rock, taye diggs, plus for this new one they've added luke evans!

eta ; i cant believe how much hate tokyo drift gifts, as far as the car scenes and car stunts go, this was one of the strongest
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    it is the definition of a fun summer movie. looking forward to it.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    It was very fun movie and i expect 7 to be fun too
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Anything that helps Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Tyrese Gibson pay their bills, I am opposed to.

If it weren't for these wastes of studio dollars and film, would any of these 3 have a life?

Those 3 have joined the ranks of Michelle Rodriguez and Amanda Peet (amongst others)...........as in, when I see these actors' names on a movie poster, I immediately roll my eyes, knowing that there is a 95% chance that the movie will stink.

Yep, the movies suck and no one likes them, that is why they keep making more of them and millions of dollars. Lol . Vin and Paul are in a lot of other movies also. And Tyrese could do R&B, so, yes , yes they would.

Edit - BTW Fast cars, explosions and girls > comicon

Yes, catering to the lowest common denominator is a tried a true path towards making money.......the main reason why the Kardashians are stars..........that doesn't mean it's a good product.

Yes, Tyrese "could" do R&B..........I'd invite to go back to his day job, because he sucks at this little hobby of his.

BTW - From what I've seen, Avengers, Iron Man 1, 2, & 3, X-Men: First Class, and the new Star Trek movies (ala, Comicon) were head and shoulders in not only the Box Office that you covet, but quality as well.

It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that.
    '

Pure Awesome...Ja Rule quote for the win!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    And just so everyone knows...Fast 6 was awesome...And the teaser at the end means fast 7 will be just as awesome.

And for all u negative nancies, open your mind and have some fun.

Ride or die...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    wow...that was fun. cant believe they got Statham to be the villain in the next one.

how long was that runway? lol who cares ! pure awesome.

have to question Dom trading the girlfriend for Michelle Rodriguez though. bad call imo.