• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    26 here. anyone, feel free to add me.
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    20 here.
    I'm gaining my motivation back! I will admit I have a hard time logging on weekends, but definitely getting back into the groove! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Zydrata
    Zydrata Posts: 8
    Options
    24 here, from Virginia :)

This is my second week on my diet, and I am trying to get as motivated as I can! I will admit past diets have failed, so hoping this time around I get it together and do it!

Feel free to add me any supportive people. :)
  • beachbabe6206
    beachbabe6206 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Almost 21 and SOO ready to make a permanent change and get out of these bad habits. Do not wanna deal with this stuff when I'm older, want to be healthy and active for life! Add me, I'd love to give support and I definitely need it too! :)
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    25/ninja/virginia say hi :)
  • mikeaa8806
    mikeaa8806 Posts: 1
    Options
    im 24 and motivated and consistant logger lost 13 pounds so far 12 more to go for me to be at MY ideal weight...anyone motivated add me mikeaa8806
  • heystephie
    heystephie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I log everyday! Add me if you like :)
    lol i'm actually 22. Why in the world did I think I was 23 when I posted that :/
  • Zydrata
    Zydrata Posts: 8
    Options
    lol i'm actually 22. Why in the world did I think I was 23 when I posted that :/

Lol - I just turned 24, and have the problem of still saying I am 23. :P :)
  • heystephie
    heystephie Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Lol - I just turned 24, and have the problem of still saying I am 23. :P :)

Haha, it's better to think you're young than to think you're old xD
  • megbee617
    megbee617 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and log everyday! Add me!
    789136 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 21 and only 5'1; decided this is a 'final' weight loss and fitness challenge. I've signed up for a 5k at the end of July so I'm working towards that!

I log daily and would love motivating friends on here. Especially if you're from the UK because what other people eat is intriguing.

Train Insane or Stay the Same ey?
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    'Easternncchick'
    LOL thank you. I have a weird zombie obsession. Using zombis, Run! 5k training app and hopefully will be doing a zombie 5k run in the future

I totally want to do one of those >.>

I am motivated. Don't know about the 'super' part, but I'm trying. I'm 28 and wanting to get all this flab off! Add me!
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    I'm 23 and extremely dedicated. I just signed up here yesterday anyone feel free to add me
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    20 and from WA state:) feel free to add me, I love the support on here!
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I am 28 and looking for some friends on the site. I have about 8 - 10 lbs to lose and I am doing it at around 1400 calories a day.
  • Lotrfreak143
    Options
    I just started, but I'm 25 and log on every day. Always looking for new friends. Add me if you wish! :)
  • Ari1024
    Ari1024 Posts: 1
    Options
    22/ Cali I am fairly new to this I would love to see some of your recipes so please add me, I am extremely motivated to meet my goal.:happy:
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, definitely motivated. I'm here to lose 50-60lbs so my butt better be! Add me :)
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    21 and recently motivated! Please add me if you want to give or need motivation!
  • EmerLiverpool
    Options
    21 and feeling motivated (and have exams in a little over a month, so really doing an entire life overhaul) :laugh: I would love if people could add me! I'm new here and confused about the whole thing works!