So...about super sexy profile pics

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Don't think my fella would be too happy if my photos were all T&A either... But as I say, 'physique' photos are a mark of success and achievement.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize this was still going.

Anyway, let me again clarify that I don't take issue with the photos and, in fact, enjoy them immensely. Others have made comments on this thread that are critical of them. I don't want to be confused with someone who doesn't appreciate all the sexy. Now that I've been here a while, I've gotten used to the pics. I may, in fact, at some point after 30 days of shredding and several glasses of wine, share some of myself.

In the meantime, I humbly request that more bare chested men FR me. :drinker:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    LOL @ your final comment.

Its human nature in the most part to want recognition for your efforts. Most people like to feel sexy, most people like to feel wanted or desired in some way. A fitness website will attract people of this type more than others as well.

I enjoy the attention and the comments. Its all good :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    my bf is on the site. :) he approves!
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i'm with you.. it's cool that people are proud of themselves. gold star and whatnot... but i'm just not that kind of person. i don't want any of my current/future employers or creepers seeing me in my undies if they do a google search into my background.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    attention *kitten*.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I say make your main photo safe for work but you can push the limits on your other photos - like my other photo ;)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy... so my pics are sexy...
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Im blowing a giant didgeridoo.
  • kreeestal4
    Options
    I think mine is good :) nothing provactive! And yeah my man has seen it he said i looked pretty
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I say make your main photo safe for work but you can push the limits on your other photos - like my other photo ;)

i just lost that game.. lmao
  • JCasison
    JCasison Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is a good question... Honestly, this is the only place I feel comfortable posting shirtless pictures since I'm not really trying to discuss my personal fitness goals and progress on other sites.. *ahem* FB. Ha! Anyway, I'm not trying to tell the world my progress on that site, but this site is comprised of like minded people who have a desire to improve their fitness/health. With that said, I do what I can to evidence/measure my progress .. and who cares if people judge, as long as I'm happy, that's all that matters to me .... sharing that progress is "revealing" the accomplishments.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one bothered by it. But if your straight up taking pics of nothing but your chest - yo you should be banned! The last thing I wanna see is a big *kitten* ***** posting up her **** while I'm trying to log my mother****ing breakfast. & YOU KNOW the *****es that do that **** got some busted *kitten* faces & self esteem issues. Stop being *kitten*!! Treat yourself with respect ! & If you gotta put them ****s up on a fitness site - SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH YOU HOES!! Go shopping go spend money go to the gym to get attention NOT HERE! Keep that **** to yourself!

Wow. Someone needs some carbs. Stat.
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    I thought I was the only one bothered by it. But if your straight up taking pics of nothing but your chest - yo you should be banned! The last thing I wanna see is a big *kitten* ***** posting up her **** while I'm trying to log my mother****ing breakfast. & YOU KNOW the *****es that do that **** got some busted *kitten* faces & self esteem issues. Stop being *kitten*!! Treat yourself with respect ! & If you gotta put them ****s up on a fitness site - SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH YOU HOES!! Go shopping go spend money go to the gym to get attention NOT HERE! Keep that **** to yourself!

You're bothered by boobies, what about those that are bothered by your photo?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Worked hard
    Look great
    Don't like it?
    Feel free to hate
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Worked hard
    Look great
    Don't like it?
    Feel free to hate

:flowerforyou:
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

LOL
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Does that mean I should take my super sexy pic down? :(

Please don't, furry butts are sexxxxaaaay! :love:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Cookie?
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I don't want to post those pics. My boyfriend would not be happy with me posting pics in my panties on a site! But I will keep pics like that for myself, just so I can see how far I worked. I don't mind other people doing that, I'm not the type who gets offended by those. But I have wondered this same question. Maybe they're single?