GIRLS i have always wondered.......

Options

Replies

• F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If I put it out there, I have no business getting mad if you look...

SEE!!!!.... AH AH!!!.. This is the way to handle it!!!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I don't get mad. If I didn't want people to stare I'd wear something else.
  • nikkolec
    nikkolec Posts: 204
    Options

Exactly.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    C'mon guys and girls, lets use a little common sense. Girls, be aware that men will want to look at cleavage if you put it out there, maybe cut them a little slack for looking. Guys, sure you can have an innocent look, but have some manners about it...

not. rocket. science.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to stare? Why not just glance?
    Also ... sometimes it is REALLY hard to hide cleavage. Just saying.
  • eagle2pet
    eagle2pet Posts: 21
    Options
    You know, I have fabulous breasts. I like to wear v neck tops to show off my cleavage.

I want you to look!

Ladies, if you say you're not doing it for the attention, you're LYING. Put a cammi under that shirt and cover up if you're that sensitive.

*edit* I also like to appreciate cleavage on others. Breasts are beautiful things!

How very true!
  • Tucsonwoman
    Tucsonwoman Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    lol! You are soooo right!!
  • beka3
    beka3 Posts: 30
    Options
    I work in an all male enivroment and im used to it. i wear work shirts that cover but that still doesnt stop them from looking lol im a 18 EE so theres no hiding them. Its ok for them to look its natural its when they full on stare and make it noticable thats not right. I always laugh along with the guys at work when i catch them :)
  • jjh1024
    jjh1024 Posts: 36
    Options
    I agree if it is all hanging out it is for a reason. Dont flaunt it if you dont want a look or two.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    If you could find cleavage on me, please feel free to look.

Signed,
    Long time member of the itty bitty titty committee

Glad to see the committee I founded is still around and that not all members have implants yet :laugh: But seriously, I'm glad my butt is the only thing men could find to stare at... because I can't see them staring!
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If I'm dressed in a way that emphasizes my chest or body in general I dont care if someones starring at me, I sometimes find it flattering. But as I am president of the itty bitty titty committee i dont get starred at as often as most do so it really doesnt bug me at all.
  • jjh1024
    Options
    Maybe, when its my husband. But when its a random guy or your, say, boss, its creepy. Seriously, do you go around openly staring at womens' cleavage? Or do you feel that most women would rather be addressed to their face?

Only if I am wearing dark sunglasses and straining my eyeballs to the left or right. Or at a strip club.

Seriously, though, I believe there are a lot of women who intentionally dress in a manner to cause people to stare at their cleavage. I know everyone gets riled up and says things about women's rights and being able to dress however they like but that is just reality. When I wear a wife beater in public or go shirtless to get the mail I know damn well I am HOPING to get some stares myself!

More power to them.

The 5 minute drooling stare is creepy, though, I'll admit that. I cut mine off at 4:59.

[Edited for spelling, a hot chick with a big rack walked by while typing. Sorry.]

At least you are honest and funny as hell while doing : )
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    WOMEN can wear whatever they want, whenever they want. Slut shaming is a huge part of our society, and it's just pathetic that calling ladies with chests 'sluts' or 'just wanting attention' is completely justified, according to some of you. Men can walk around without shirts, but you don't see women saying "Geeze, dude, why do you do that? That's offensive!"

My breasts go wherever I want them to go, and if you're so focused on sex that all you see if a pair of tits, then that's your problem and not mine. I'm not wearing it to please you - I wear clothing because it's comfortable or it looks good. Women with large breasts wearing anything except a turtleneck will always have cleavage.

Just because you're so focused on sex that you're making a woman a sexual object doesn't mean that she's 'asking' to be objectified. Learn to be respectful of women. Take a quick glance - no one cares. Don't friggin stare.
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Silly wabbits. Men like breasts. Women have them. Show them and men will stare. Such a simple thing. If you get offended by the staring, then hide the silly things and shut uppppppppp! Show enough of them, and even women will stare at you. Now you have both genders paying attention to you. But wasn't that the plan after all? :laugh:
  • jjh1024
    Options

Totally agree!!!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    GUYS i have always wondered....

why you seem so fine with being porrtayed (and portraying yourselves) as if you have absolutely ZERO self control. I am not saying you do, in fact I think thats an offensive and unaccurate stereotype of men... but you seem totally fine with it... I think that is strange! Is it the male equivalent of women dumbing themselves down and playing up to the barbie sterotype? Genuinely interested?
  • beka3
    beka3 Posts: 30
    Options
    what i find weird too is why do females like to flaunt there stuff in a bikini but once u see them in there underware they go right off? its the same thing just different material lol
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Because we want you to look, not stare...yes there is a difference!! :o)
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    If I'm putting them out there, I fully expect people to look. Matter of fact, I get a little bummed out if I don't catch people looking. I like the attention.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I admit, attractive man noticing, is good. Old, or creepy not so good.