Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    My baby is a 2003 Chevy Silverado...love my girl!

Gas mileage sucks, but every time I see someone on the center line when I'm driving to work, I'm glad to be up a bit higher!
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I have 2.....2012 Ford Fusion that I LOVE!!!! It gets amazing gas mileage which is a HUGE plus considering I also have a 2012 Dodge RAM lifted 6 inches with 36 tires!! I would love to own another Dodge soon!!!

I drive a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL and I love it!! It's suprisingly sporty, fun and has great options for the price. I have a convertible car seat for my two year old in the back and plenty of space left next to it. It gets good gas mileage. It's bright blue with V6, sunroof, black heated leather with white stiching, cd player, upgraded sony sound system, USB and AUX ports, satellite radio, ambient lighting, SYNC and voice command system. I ended up getting this car after my last car was totaled right in front of my house and I really enjoy it! I would recommend this car to anyone. The only dislike I can think of is that my clear coat started to peel just a few months after buying it. Ford fixed it for free and paid for a rental and I've had no problems since so it wasn't actually that bad.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    2010 Honda Civic
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    1997 Dodge Neon, a light purple in color. AC doesn't work, but it gets good gas mileage, and is nice for a (broke) college student, considering I'm the only one among my friends who actually has a car! The only major downfall is that everyone expects me to drive them wherever they want. Not happening.. :)
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    2012 Acura MDX, and I love it.
  • G7MCP
    G7MCP Posts: 11
    Options
    VW Silver Beetle Cabriolet with Black Roof... Complete with Flower!
    :-)
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    2010 White Chevy Avalanche-my favorite vehicle of all time.
  • jenny_05
    jenny_05 Posts: 16
    Options
    i have a black 2010, 3 door honda civic type S, and a 2003 ford galaxy 7 seater.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't have one because I'm poor. :(
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I drive a black 2011 Honda Accord V6 and absolutely love it. DH drives a 2010 Toyota Corolla which one day we're hoping will be my daughter's first car (She's 7 now).
  • ericbonfiglio
    Options
    Have two cars, a 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago and a 2010 Chrysler 300 I drive everyday.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    After my dad passed last spring I have his Dodge 2005 Magnum in silver. It ok as far as cars go. Road noisy and backing up is not great because blind spots.

But I like having his car anyway.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have a 1999 Saab 93. :laugh:
    My first car. Was a gift from my Grandfather for Graduation and I love it... And the thing is faaast. Hehe.
    I'd recommend a newer Saab to someone else, but not an older one. Parts are a pain in the @ss to find and expensive.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    2012 black and pink Skechers running shoes. Everything I need is in running/walking distance
  • glenn1barber
    Options
    2012 dodge challenger,(2nd one) and its bad to the bone. People think I am nuts being 65yrs and driving a car like this, but who cares?:huh:
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    im looking into getting a wr250 as well, i think the drz400 would be a better fit for me though given my experience and size lol.
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    i've always wondered how those cars were to drive and stuff.
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    My car, Holly the Hatchback, is a 2006 Ford Focus hatchback.

However when she dies... I will be getting a Mini Cooper S
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I don't own a car, but I intend to purchase a Yamaha WR250R motorcycle after I graduate (will be able to purchase it around this time, next year).

The car I do drive most often is a 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier.

Nice I have been looking into getting a WR I love Yamaha's. I think I may go with a DRZ400 though given my experience and size it might be a better fit lol.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Good ol' suburu legacy wagon. :wink: Thass my baby.