Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• chillywilly29
    Options
    I have a 2009 nissan cube and l absolutely love it. I'd reccomend it to anyone!

Nice I have always wondered how roomy those were or if it was awkward to drive.
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    2012 Hyundai Elantra.. I ablsolutely LOVE it. It's the perfect size for me and has great gas mileage which is nice driving back and forth between work, school and home.

*Oh and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!

Nice, Hyundai owners unite! lol
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    2013 Hyundai Elantra...........Love it
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    2012 Kia Sorrento. 1st non domestic car. Was hard to accept. Love the ride. Love the "base" model ammenities. Had a minivan and Taurus wagon. The wagon (aka death mobile) died. We've got 2 kids out of the house so we didn't need another minivan. The 3 remaining kids plus hubby and I can do most of our running around in the Kia. TONS of cargo space! Overall decent ride. . . Assembled bumper to bumper in West Point, GA at a factory that employs over 3,000 US workers!
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I have an '09 Honda Fit Sport - I love it! My husband has an '06 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. They are the perfect set of vehicles for a couple. Mine is great on gas mileage for long trips (and has more cargo room than you might think) and my husband's is great in the snow. Fun to take the top off too in the nicer weather.

How roomy is the Fit on the inside? I was looking into getting one when I was looking for a new car but I am 6'2" 350 I think people would look at it like a clown car when they see me peel myself out of it lol.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    2011 Nissan Rogue
  • jessica0danielle
    jessica0danielle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    2009 JEEP WRANGLER X
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    We have an 09 Sonata. I like it because it is super nice... leather, gps, comfy, etc. But we have the 4cl. It is so slow and the gas mileage really isn't that good.

We also have an 09 Civic... I absolutely love it! 40+MPG and quick!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    2009 metalic blue voltz wagon beetle convertible with black top. I love it, but it isn't as good on gas as you'd think because of the heaviness of the frame for the top. It is the best car i've ever had for driving in the snow and on ice.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Jeeps - 3 of them. A Grand Cherokee, a Liberty and a Wrangler.
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I drive a 2005 Saturn Ion. I really like having the speedometer and the rest of the dials in the center of the dash board instead of in front of the wheel. That's probably my favorite part. It goes fast when I need it to, it's good a decent EQ for the stereo (even if someone did run off with my antenna so I can't listen to the radio anymore other than CD), good speakers, it's had a good 7 years.

I can't recommend it to anyone since Saturn took it off the market (or did Saturn go bust?) but I would. I have a friend who has one but he hates it because his has had a lot of problems. *shrug

Nice, yea saturn went under when pontiac did.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I've never owned a car but I've also never been in debt!
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    2012 Hyundai Sonata----love, love that car! It took me 3 weeks to have to fill up the tank! I get 27.3 miles to the gallon in town! :)

Sonata owners unite! lol I love mine to death as well.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    we've got two that we use for daily drivers: 2002 PT Cruiser, which I LOVE!!!!!

and our 1994 Kinko's Van.. So, it's a 1994 Chevy Lumina, that had the windows Painted black- yes, it's PAINT, not a window tint- it was Montana, and apparently the laws there (if they have them) are different for window tinting ...anyway, it was a Kinko's delivery van, so doesn't have any "perks" to it, and doesn't have the back bench seat, but it's the most "sturdy" vehicle- we keep saying once it dies we'll get something new, and I think it will outlive every vehicle we ever buy just because we say that... but it seriously has been very reliable! It's a dedicated old heap! lol

our "parked" car is my husband's '68 Camaro. Black. Fast. Loud. LOVE IT!
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I traded in my 05 Honda Pilot for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata (better gas mileage) and LOVE it! We also have a 93 Honda Prelude and a 2004 Subaru WRX. I would recommend any of them!

Sonata owners unite! lol I was looking at one of the new 2011 subaru wrx's and fell in love but was too expensive for me. One of my step-uncle's had that same prelude he would race and drift around with me and brothers in. It was fun but at the time it was terrifying lol.
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I drive a 2010 Mazda 3 iTouring in Graphite Mica. Absolutely LOVE my car. Sunroof, BOSE sound system, Bluetooth, both automatic and manual, MP3, tinted windows,and 6 disc changer. Love, love, love my car!!! Great gas milage, and it really does have Zoom Zoom!

I hate you for that, I fell in love with that car but couldnt find one for my price when i looking into getting a car so i'm jealous lol
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I drive a hooked up 2012 Subaru Impreza. It's sweet :) Blinged up and we ordered every possible add on/option +

Ugh, i'm jealous lol
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    I have a GMC Acadia and love, love, LOVE it!!! Would definitely recommend it, especially for families. We have two captains chairs for the second row instead of the bench seat and it is awesome that each of our kids' car seats have their own "chair". Love the entertainment system, the way it drives, and it does get decent gas mileage for an SUV
  • chillywilly29
    Options
    I have 2.....2012 Ford Fusion that I LOVE!!!! It gets amazing gas mileage which is a HUGE plus considering I also have a 2012 Dodge RAM lifted 6 inches with 36 tires!! I would love to own another Dodge soon!!!

How is that Fusion? I was really considering getting one awhile back but got the sonata instead, I test drove one and loved it though!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    2012 VW Jetta. Love it!