30 Day Shred - Started TODAY 7/28/12

Options

Replies

• cmore135
    cmore135 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    day 4 level one done. a little sore but not as sore as yesterday. good luck everyone and have a great day.

Carol
  • stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Started Ripped in 30 today along and supplementing with the Stripped 5x5 (http://newbie-fitness.blogspot.ca/2007/01/stripped-5x5.html) where I'm on week 3.

Time to get this body toned and hopefully lose a few inches in the process. :)
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I started last Friday. I did it Friday and Saturday. On Sunday and Monday my elbows hurt so bad that I couldn't bend them or feed myself :sick: I am going to try to do day 3 tonight after I get home from meetings since I can bend my arms again.
  • trkilpatrick
    trkilpatrick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of level 1 and i still can't get through the lunges without squawking a bit...i am going to try the 10 days of each level. Just gotta get through the weekend and i can move on up! :happy:
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Day one complete. Legs are sore. So funny how easy level one seemed on day 19 or 30 but start at day one again and OUCH<
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done! Still pretty sore but I got through this one a little easier than yesterday, yay! Still struggling with that second round of jumping jacks after squats, my legs just rebel.

I'm starting to feel some soreness in my arms and calves in addition to my thighs, glad to be working those muscles too. I haven't made it to the store to get weights yet, so I'm doing without right now. I'm sure once I get them I'll really feel it in my arms!

Everyone else is doing great! I love the part near the end where Jillian says, "You can do this. This is EASY!" It really gets me going again!
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Day one complete. Legs are sore. So funny how easy level one seemed on day 19 or 30 but start at day one again and OUCH<

This is really motivating for me! I can't wait to get to the point where level 1 seems so easy!
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 from Level 1. I was so sweaty.. and sore.. It is a great exercise. I think I will stick with it,and add some gym time if I am free.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 21.. still on level 2. I switched from 3lb weights to 5lb weights yesterday and it makes a huge difference! Instead of doing an actual 30 days I'm just going to do it until me/my body gets bored of it and wants to move on. Still haven't tried level 3.

Level 2 has been showing good results so I've just stuck with it so far! If you're struggling, it gets easier! If a move is too hard on your joints, do something else. Instead of pendulum lunges I always do squats.

Good luck and pace yourselves!
  • bloooms
    bloooms Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing day 3 tonight, also doing the butt bible lower body with it, and doing the upper body workout 3 other times a week right before I do c25k. Hoping to go straight into RI30 after this, and do Butt Bible the 1st 2 weeks of that as well.

Good luck everyone :)
  • mrsmol37
    mrsmol37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this! I started on 7/30. I just did Day 2/Level 1. I feel worse today then yesterday. I really like it. It was not as hard as I thought it would be. I'm really motivated and this group will keep me there!!!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level 1 done today. I'm using slightly heavier weights this time and can really feel it!!
  • snickelfritzzz
    Options
    bump!
  • kayrevan
    kayrevan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, but am going to keep up with this post for extra motivation!
  • cmore135
    cmore135 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Level one day 5 DONE getting better. Have a good work out everyone

Carol.
  • aliciamae24
    Options
    I will definitely jump in on this one. I was doing this a couple years ago before some extra family moved in and I lost my little bit of privacy. Today will be day 5 of level one for me... I'm doing mon-friday, since no one is home in the mornings, and 7 days for each level. I think for this first one though, since I'm ending on a friday, that I will be doing one more day of level one on Monday before I attempt level 2. I remember how challenging that one was!

Good luck and nice job everyone!!
  • JonieB
    JonieB Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I would love to join you. I have been doing level 2 off and on for about 2 weeks. Time to get serious. I am challenging myself to do it everyday for the month of August. I am alternating back and forth between level 2 and level 3. I started today with level 3 and I am already feeling it. :) Good luck to everyone.
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done... inner thighs are nice and sore.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of level 1 done.

It's weird the first time round I found the cardio hardest, this time it's the strength moves which are killing my arms.
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done and it's not getting any easier, felt quite tired half way through my shift at work today, but will keepgoing. Doing it tomorrow nigh and Friday as l start too early to do it in the morning.