30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I first started the 30DS on 6/11/12 and ended it on 7/10/12. I did the Shred and ate 6 small, balanced meals on a daily basis. Between that time, I loss 9.2 lbs and 0.75 inches off my arms and 0.50 inches off my legs. I was pretty satisfied with my results. However, I have gained back 5.2 due to not being able to workout for the past 2 weeks and am currently 153.0 lbs. I am NOT giving up though and plan to keep working hard towards my ultimate goal weight of 110 lbs, which is the ideal healthy weight for my short height of only 4'11"".

Yesterday, I started the 30DS again and am going to alternate between 30DS and 6 Week 6 Pack (another Jillian workout video) for the next 30 days (until 8/27). My goal weight by 8/27 is 140 lbs.

Then, after that, I'm going alternate between 30DS and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism from 8/28 through 9/26. My goal weight by 9/26 is 130 lbs.

From 9/27 through 10/26, I will repeat 30DS and 6W6P. By 10/26, I hope to be down to 120 lbs...and then down to 110 lbs. by Thanksgiving! I know I still have a long road to go before I reach my goal weight, but I am going to stay focused and committed because it's the best thing I can do for myself -- to be healthy and stay healthy!

Although I can starve myself and lose all this weight faster, I would rather lose the weight slowly and healthily so that I will have the self discipline to maintain my weight after I have reached my ultimate goal weight and 30 Day Shred is going to help me do it!
  • staceymae19
    Options
    bump
  • Jmoss4852
    Jmoss4852 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 of the 30 day shred, and Its kicking my butt. I have already started noticing the differences though. I still keep gaining weight from the muscle building, so I decided not to weigh myself until im done. How is everyone else doing? Pictures to come soon.
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just so you know, those of you who mentioned having to go buy the DVD, you don't have to! It's on you tube. Just search '30 day shred level 1' all three levels are on YouTube in their entirerty
  • ClammyCupcake
    ClammyCupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting this again tonight! I gave up because it was SOOOOOO BORING probably about 8 days through and its been sitting in my closet ever since. But I haven't been running in the morning due to laziness/sleepiness so I figured this is just as good and I might actually do it if I force myself to
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    bump
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    OK this is a MINI post.. but I've done the 30 Day Shred before. Doing it again now after having a second child.

I started out at 187 lbs four days ago, now I am 182.5 lbs. Waist 38, Hips 44" were taken today so I will update when I remeasure in a week or two.

The photo on the left was taken three days DAY 1 and the photo on the right was taken a few hours ago DAY 4:
    3531a1g.jpg

I am amazed at the little difference three days made.. I know I didn't post a Day 30 photo yet but I had to share!!
  • wolfietoo
    Options
    So glad to find this thread. I just can't seem to stick with a 90 day program so I thought I'd switch from Body Revolution to 30 Day Shred. Started last week but ended up with a major case of poison ivy form yardwork. But I'm starting over today.

You should all be so proud of yourselves for your results! I love that these results look realistic AND impressive at the same time. I know I won't hit my goal of 25 lbs in 30 days. But I sure will be off to a great start!
  • MrsMichel
    Options
    OK this is a MINI post.. but I've done the 30 Day Shred before. Doing it again now after having a second child.

I started out at 187 lbs four days ago, now I am 182.5 lbs. Waist 38, Hips 44" were taken today so I will update when I remeasure in a week or two.

The photo on the left was taken three days DAY 1 and the photo on the right was taken a few hours ago DAY 4:
    3531a1g.jpg

I am amazed at the little difference three days made.. I know I didn't post a Day 30 photo yet but I had to share!!

I can see the difference in just 4 days!! WoooW!! Are you doing anything else besides the 30 day shred? other excercise or specialized diet? I'm starting mine over today, because I missed too many days on level 2.
    I cant wait to see your after results!!! Keep Going!!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level one (though it's been almost two weeks to get here). I combine it with some jogging and I take days off. I just don't want to burn myself out. I eat around 1400 calories a day sometimes over, sometimes under and I eat back my exercise calories if I'm hungry. I am just shocking my body into things being such a lethargic person before and I've lost 6 lbs. so far.

I think it's a great workout when you're short on time. I am usually not ever in the mood for it, but I just keep telling myself it will be over in no time. It's great when I'm home and need to make dinner, I'll throw some chicken or fish in the oven before I start and by the time I'm done, it's all ready to eat!

I really would suggest this to anyone who is short on time and can find the motivation to work out at home. This isn't an easy workout though, you have to really push yourself or else you're just wasting your time. Best of luck to everyone!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cherryblosm3
    Cherryblosm3 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Could anyone tell me how long each day is? Do you need weights? How big of an area do you need?
    Im really interested but I only have a small apartment :( Is it mainly calisthenics?
  • chanellelangton
    Options
    Weight: 139 -> 135
    Hips: 37.5" -> 36"
    Waist: 29" -> 27"
    Thighs: 24" -> 22.25"
    Total: 5.25" and 4 lbs

l.jpg
    l.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/683568-30-day-shred-results-photos

You look Awesome!! Was wondering what else you did? I have the exact same starting shape as you?
    Great job!
  • oonegative
    Options
    AWESOME!
    photo-4.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

photo-1-2.jpg

photo-3-1.jpg
  • oonegative
    Options
    NICE!!Good for you! these pics really help motivation problems!lol
    Could anyone tell me how long each day is? Do you need weights? How big of an area do you need?
    Im really interested but I only have a small apartment :( Is it mainly calisthenics?
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Each day is 27 minutes, including warmup and cooldown. It's better to have weights, most people use 3 or 5 lb. If you can set down your yoga mat, you have enough space.
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Diem, you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!