Wondering what kind of car everyone on here has

Options

Replies

• giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have an 05 Ford Focus. I love my car. It's a Ford - which personally is a bit of a setback for me. I have had a Ford in the past and was waaaay too much trouble. But this car has given me minimal problems. Good gas mileage, comfortable, and roomy.
  • Melodymunchkin
    Melodymunchkin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a Toyota AYGO. about 18 months old, it does around 60 miles to the gallon of petrol and the tax is just £20 a year so its cheap as chips to run. I just love that it doesnt cost me the earth and I can use it when i please without worrying.
  • DanielRyd
    Options
    i have a 2001 1.3 ford fiesta, and its alls i got so for me its amazing haha
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have a 09 Fiat Grande Punto t-Jet Sporting 120!

Pros: Lovely car to drive, 40mpg which, for a petrol turbo is great

Cons: The driveshaft fell out
  • elinakalna
    Options
    Hi there,

I am driving black 2007 Polo 1.2l. Lovely little car, not as economic as I thought but does the job in short distances, however would like to drive somthing bigger on the motorway.

I still miss my (fiances) red sporty Vauxhal convertable 2.2l I used to drive a year ago. It did look great, I defo standed out in the traffic as I got wuite a few guys phone numbers thrown in through the window.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Moped :happy:
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    A silver 2005 Acura TL...black leather interior, 270 HP. I love this car! I want to trade up to a brand new Acura TL but Im not interested in a car payment yet. Besides I want to wait for the 2014 Model to release early next fall. So I'm content for now with my beautifl, sexy, paid for car.
  • AbiCusPeck
    AbiCusPeck Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    2012 Dodge Durango Crew - 4 days old :):) Happy as larry me!
  • hlp423
    hlp423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    2010 Kia Soul Exclaim 5spd manual transmission.

I LOVE IT!!! I get amazing gas milage but it might be because I drive a stick shift. Im getting about 40MPG a tank right now. Its Alien green and has all the bells and whistles. I just bought it a few months ago, and was able to negotiate it down pretty good because it was a manual transmission. Its what I was shopping for, but at the dealer I acted like I would have preferred the automatic.

I also have a 1999 Dodge Neon DOHC and it has 210,000 miles on it. I purchased it new.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My little lady is a 2005 mercedes benz- CL500 :) i looove her!!! Its a tad expensive on gas, but its a paid for car!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    1999 Chevy Cavalier. I really need a new one.
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    2006 mustang convertable......got it in 2008...my very first used car...but i LOVE it!!!!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    hmmmm, I wonder what kind of bike everyone on here has

2010 Schwinn...I like it more than my car.
  • thephysiquemechanic
    thephysiquemechanic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    As an everyday beater i have a 1997 geo prism 5 speed got it for 500 bucks, then theres the car i race at the track a 2005 SRT4 highly modified, and a my weekend getaway car , 2001 pontiac trans am firehawk :)
  • tonicandgin
    Options
    Mustang gt convertible- wish it was standard tho :)
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I drive this, 2005 Ford Falcon, BA mk2. She's got after market 2.5inch system and sounds and goes like a beast.
    car1.jpg
    car2.jpg
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner (Black). Had to get the double cab for the kids, so I would say my only complaint is the shorter bed. Aside from that, I love it and plan to drive it till she won't go any further :smile:
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Me: Last month just bought a 2012 Jeep Patriot--I LOVE IT, before then I had an 2005 Chevy Cobalt, the cobalt got great gas mileage but otherwise I disliked it, ride rough, 2 door and the doors were huge, couldn't see well backing up.

Hubby has a 2005 F350 super duty and loves it. Prior he had an 1990 F150 and that was a great vehicle also.
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    2008 Trail Blazer SS and 2002 Corvette Convertable! Yep! We like speed!
  • rockyvernen
    Options
    2008 Caddy STS