Dear God, please give me a thigh gap.

Options
Rosa1213
Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
All my jeans have this going on. I wear them anyway because I'm not going to spend another $40 on jeans so the same thing can happen in a few months.
photo_24.jpg

But today, I put these jeans on, and I realized it's probably time to toss them out :( I took them off before taking a photo because so much skin was showing that I thought MFP would delete my thread.
photo-13.jpg

Dear God, please give me a little space between my thighs. Just a little tiny space. Not a big one, just like a millimeter. Please.

Replies

• Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this one. My thighs have destroyed countless jeans like this. Its also annoying to keep pulling out shorts that get stuck between my thighs every few minutes! :grumble:
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lol how the hell does that happen?

How long does it take? Years?
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Lol how the hell does that happen?

How long does it take? Years?
    Just from my thighs rubbing as I walk.
    It takes a few months. :sad:
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Hilarious post only because I can soo relate
  • paperlovesink
    Options
    Ive never had thigh space, even when I was thin. I would love to know the feeling of thighs not touching :)
    Never made a hole, but the shorts always ride up and pants get fuzzy in the thigh area.
  • Ricalde
    Ricalde Posts: 15
    Options
    I can sooo relate! Omg and the shorts thing!? I thought that was just me! I hate it!

Funny thing is, once my husband noticed me really trying to lose weight, he said "you're not gunna end up with that gap between your thighs right? That looks gross. "....I guess that would too thin for him?
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    girl, I feel like I wrote this. This happens to all my jeans, pants, leggings....you name it. And the shorts thing? I don't even wear shorts because of that. I have never worn shorts. Ever.
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    rotfl i tot i was the only one with this problem. its an epidemic!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    You don't need a gap to keep them from rubbing together like this. Thinner thighs, yes, but the gap is not necessary.
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think you need to invest in better jeans. ;)
  • marvelscale
    Options
    That happened to me with a nice looking pair of jeans I once had :(
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Don't flame me for saying this but maybe it's the jeans? I've had the same pair of jeans for several years and my thunder thighs (which could start forest fires from rubbing together) have never done that.
  • kattipoo93
    Options
    I think this is one of the most relatable posts I've found thus far :o
    The shorts thing soooo drives me nuts! I love wearing shorts but hate having to re-situate them every 30 seconds :noway:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You don't need a gap to have that not happen.
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It never occurred to me that there was even such a concept as a "thigh gap." I'm learning so much from this site! Also, I guarantee 99% of guys have never even thought about this... so I wouldn't worry too much :-)
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    Omg I thought I was the only one!!! Hahaaa, this alllways happens to me!! So annoying. :(( My thighs are the very last place I lose fat. :/
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I didnt have that problem with my pants when I was 340. My thighs were so smashed together there wasnt much room for rubbing. lol

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Options
    I never really got this thigh gap-thing because I always had one (a slim one who is way bigger now, but still) and I don't like when people say that it's the ultimate sign of a thin person - because it's not.
    But I never thought that simply rubbing your tights together would cause such holes in your jeans!! Whoa. o___o I feel really grateful for my thigh gap now...
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this one. My thighs have destroyed countless jeans like this. Its also annoying to keep pulling out shorts that get stuck between my thighs every few minutes! :grumble:

This happens to me -_- I guess I should stop wearing such short shorts but I like them but every couple of steps, they're up there lol
  • Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    OMG it looks like a dog got hold of.your jeans. But I can totally relate ttough