30 day shred begining 1-1-10

Options

Replies

• MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im 100% in. I did this workout a few months ago it was so, hard for me. I am more than ready to start with a positive mind.
  • mrsprazak05
    Options
    Tomorrow....we begin! So Excited!! I hope everyone has as SAFE and Happy New Year!! Remember...it IS possible to still make healthy choices over the holidays. Try to stay away from high calorie drinks...and stick with light beer or wine, if possible! :) I'll post my starting stats tomorrow!!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Shredders!:drinker: I am sipping on some water after finishing my first Shred! That is a killer workout!
    Hope everyone has a good first day of 2010 and a great Shred workout!:drinker:
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to all...I just finished day 1 level 1 and it kicked my butt (literally). This is my 3rd day of the DVD but I did a day here and a day there, still it did seem a little bit easier than the first time. Good luck to everyone as we start our 30 day journey.

Tammy

Starting weight: 184
    Current weight: 177
    Goal weight: 150
  • mrsprazak05
    Options
    Yay Shredders! OMG! I haven't done the shred in months..and it KICKED MY BUTT!! But...what a great feeling!! I am also giving up pop again for 2010. I quit drinking it for about 4 months...then started drinking it here and there off and on...and now, I drink it daily...and I hate that!! Here's my measurements for today

Weight 198
    L and R arm: 14.5 inches
    Waist (at belly button) 46 3/4 inches
    hips (my C-section "pooch") 50 inches
    L and R thigh: 24.5 inches

YIKES! Tone me up Jillian!! Happy New Year Everyone!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • etey7
    etey7 Posts: 44
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 complete! wow! I'm sore all over! Here goes my measurements OMG

Bust 36
    Waist 36 inches
    Hips 40
    L arm 10 R arm 11

Start Weight 135
    Goal Weight 110

29 days to go before being shredded..
  • keiko
    Options
    Level 1, Day 2. I'm going to be hurting later, definately going to relax in the hot tub tonight.
    my measurements at the start were:
    weight 121
    waist (at belly button) 33.5
    hips 37
    I'm not looking to lose any weight, but I do want to tone my whole body, since I quit running/walking outside because of the cold/ice/snow I've noticed my belly is getting more pouchy. This is what usually happens over the winter but I'm going on vacation in June and have a red dress that I want to wear, with a pouchy belly it isn't going to work.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 2. Ouch my legs hurt. I still had to rest a little during the jumping jacks but getting better:smile:
  • mokabean82
    Options
    I'm in! I started yesterday and woke up sore alllllll over. BUT I stuck it out and did Day 2 today! :) Monday when work starts up will be the real test for me!

Oh...
    SW 155
    Bust 39.5
    Waist 33
    Belly 40
    Hips 43.5

Ok I'm excited! :)
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm really going mad here, we're snowed in and my 30 Day Shred DVD is in my parents house across the city!!! I was so looking forward to starting this with youvall but I will be delayed starting.

I'm hoping that I will be able to get it tomorrow, fingers crossed!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just completed level 1 day 3. I have to post measurment later today.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Just completed level 1 day 3. Not so sore today. I think it may be getting a little easier. I can tell a difference in my thighs already. Have a good day!
  • keiko
    Options
    I'm taking today off from all exercise. I usually take Saturday and Sunday but did shred yesterday. Will be back tomorrow, ready to Shred!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I really want to join this group because I love mrsP's motivation & organization. I don't have Jillian's Shred workout but, am working out to the 10 Minute Trainer. Can I still Join? PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

If it's not a problem I will post my stats later, thank you!!!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Have to work 10 hours today but I will get my Shred done this evening. I promise! I'm on level 1 day 4. Will post after I get it done. Have a great day Shredders!
  • bemoreal
    Options
    Hey guys, I'll join in. I have it but started about a month ago and only did 4 days. So I will recommit doing it tonight level one. Thanks!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Mariettarose and I are starting again tonight, gonna try to stick with it for the whole 30 days (with a couple off I'm sure). Want to document with pics & measurements and see what happens.

Wish us luck!
  • alyson212
    Options
    Hey guys i just started it this morning ,It was a rocky start both my littles ones decided to need diaper changes during so i had to stop twice but i still felt like i got a good work out. I think from now on i am going to TRY to do the dvd before they wake . Good luck to every one it will be fun to see the results in 30 days , i'd be super happy with 10 pounds as i am finally eating healthy too.
    Alyson212
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD and have done it a couple of days but not in a row. I would like to join the group with you. I am also doing the Couch to 5K program and the gym twice a week. Does anyone else plan to do other exercises as well or just the Shred? I may have to cut back on something else. I'm not sure I can fit it all in.

I might be a wimp, but when I was doing the 30 days I was soooooo sore! I tried the gym the 2nd day in and thought I would die. My advise would be to try and do the norm plus the shred but it will be HARD! Best luck to you!
  • etey7
    etey7 Posts: 44
    Options
    everyone join in! Welcome! :flowerforyou:

i took the time off yesterday but i'll do day 4 today plus I'm hitting the gym so best of luck to all of us:wink: