June Starters - January 3rd

Options
Hey all! I started the thread this week. The good news is I didn't do as much damage as I thought over the holidays. When I weighed in on Christmas Eve because of a doctors visit I was up six pounds. I nearly had a heart attack thinking that I still had New Years to go.

I only gained 2.5 pounds over the 3 weeks I took off for the holidays. Which I will gladly accept and shed immediately.

SW: 303
LW: 266.5
TW: 269.0
GW: 160

The thing that makes me happy is that I am still under the Morbidly Obese BMI. That was a milestone I didn't want to have to re-hit.

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I also gained about 3lbs but I'm sure we'll get rid of it in no time!

Weighing in on Thursday!
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Slowly ticking away. Still not sure how I've lost weight over the holidays but won't be complaining.

SW - 300
    LW - 265.3
    CW - 264.3
  • schlieffen
    Options
    I'm back from my holidays. I went home to my parent's in New Brunswick for Christmas, then flew up to Ontario to spend New Years with my boyfriend and his family. There were lots of sweets, lots of eating out, and lots of turkey dinners... and I was only able to make it to a gym once in the three weeks I was gone :embarassed: Well, I am back, happy to be eating normal, good food and even more happy to report that I essentially maintained over the holidays (technically lost a wee bit) :bigsmile:

SW 182.4
    Dec 15 143.0
    CW 142.6

Happy 2010 everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Great job Schlieffen & Linnebooc!

Bumping for my Wednesday weigh....I think it'll be my first time ever for a gain two weeks in a row:frown: I'm totally back on track but I'm not sure I can lose everything I've gained by Wednesday. :ohwell: Good news is I'm back doing 30 day Shred (I had to go back to level 1:cry: ) but feeling stronger already!
  • busymom74
    Options
    http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/index.html

Sorry, I forgot to publish the new stats last week. :blushing:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    So I was thinking about the photo gallery on the JS website...should we just do ones for those that have hit goal weight? Orrrrr should we put them up now so we can see our amazing progress? :) I don't even know how we would put our pics on the website...busymom? :happy:
  • busymom74
    Options
    If people are comfortable doing before and during pictures you can post them in the thread and I can post them on our website.
    I would love to update the picture portion!
  • courtney_love2001
    Options
    How do you post them on the thread? I've never posted pics to a thread before.
  • busymom74
    Options
    O.k. let me think lol Right click on the picture, go to properties and copy the url address put it between: [img ][/img ] without the spaces. I had to add the spaces so it would show up.

funny-pictures-cat-is-definitely-not-machine-washable.jpg
  • busymom74
    Options
    funny-pictures-cat-smells-rat-and-tries-to-remember-his-diet.jpg
  • busymom74
    Options
    or you can open a photobucket account for free. upload the pictures there and post the img tag here but change tolower case is important.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    If people are comfortable doing before and during pictures you can post them in the thread and I can post them on our website.
    I would love to update the picture portion!
    Do you want us to email the pics to you direct or do you just want to take them off of here? I do the website for the other group I'm in and I just had everyone email me the pics direct so I didn't have to worry about getting everyones. BUT then you also have to give out your email so it's up to you...just let me know:smile:
  • courtney_love2001
    Options
    128647_7269.jpg

yay it worked!

ill go find other pics now and post them (before and after) to one post! or we can do the email thing. up to you!
  • busymom74
    Options
    E-mailing would be so much easier. lol I just didn't think of it. My e-mail is supersecret! Get ready!!

Zwierzelewski74@yahoo.com
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    So I was thinking about the photo gallery on the JS website...should we just do ones for those that have hit goal weight? Orrrrr should we put them up now so we can see our amazing progress? :) I don't even know how we would put our pics on the website...busymom? :happy:

I was hoping for a before and after and progress sort of photos.... I didn't get many that were interested so I just dropped the idea... I'm still up for it if you guys are!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    E-mailing would be so much easier. lol I just didn't think of it. My e-mail is supersecret! Get ready!!

Zwierzelewski74@yahoo.com

Awesome...I have a before pic ready to go LOL>.. It was from about 10 or so pounds ago... :)
  • busymom74
    Options
    mamakat is a brat! lol just kidding, I'm jealous of your during shot.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    mamakat is a brat! lol just kidding, I'm jealous of your during shot.

Ditto!! Mamakat, you look GREAT!! :drinker:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    Thanks ladies:smile: But you guys have been here for the journey...you know those 34lbs didn't come off overnight:laugh: