Boob talk for the busty ladies!

Options

Replies

• hungrybunni
    hungrybunni Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok chicas! Im a very big 38 DD! Has anyone went down with weight loss in the boob area? I mean boobs are fat so they should go down. Im finding that they are actually looking bigger which is very discouraging But then again, I havent drop that much weight yet. I guess we shall see.

Hi there! (hoping I've pasted this quote in) . I have my own lingerie business and see many of my customers losing weight. Genetics will play a part in wether weight will come off the bust. The reason your bust looks/feels bigger is because the weight has come off the rib cage area.

Many people will go down a back size but up a cup size. You should expect to go down to a 36e soon. Good luck!

Oh and don't forget a sports bra OR THEY WILL BE DOWN TO YOUR KNEES :laugh:
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am a guy but your boobs will reduce with weight loss it is proven by fact and science that as your lose a certain amount of weight your breast will reduce.
  • dovek11
    dovek11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Band size went down from a 40 to a 34. Cup size went up from a D to DDD. My husband is delighted! Me, not so much. Even overweight, I have always been well proportioned, until... now...
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was 42 E at the beggining. Now after 30 lbs lost I am a 34F(or G depends on the bra). I lost a lot from my backfat, and a little bit of my boobs as well, but really not much. They look much better now, because I have a much smaller waistline as well. My chest area look lifted. (I workout a lot). I still have to buy size 18(UK) or sometimes 20 size tops as before, but they look much better on me.
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can only hope and wish very hard that some of my DD's leave me, but I've always been large chested... I guess I could be happy being back in my 6th grade bra size of a C.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am a guy but your boobs will reduce with weight loss it is proven by fact and science that as your lose a certain amount of weight your breast will reduce.

I don't think anyone is questioning this "fact". The difference is how much of the individual woman's breast is fatty and how much is not.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I was enjoying this post until I realized, I just bought 4 new bras from lane bryant. :( Hopefully inexpensive bras are in my future.
  • gombolyu
    Options
    I was enjoying this post until I realized, I just bought 4 new bras from lane bryant. :( Hopefully inexpensive bras are in my future.

I am really in trouble with bras. Because my size changed, and I needed good bras for my workouts as well. I think I bought about 10 bras in the last few months.:D
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I don't think they ever go away, mine are growing after breast reduction, was so bummed that he didn't make me smaller, stuck with a full "C" had triple D's but would love to know why everyone wants them, they just make you look fat.

I'm a 32F and I think I look very well proportioned and I don't think my boobs make me look fat. Big boobs with a poorly chosen outfit will make you look fat, and that's why I don't wear clothes that fit like tents (tight on boobs, and hanging loose every where else). My measurements are 36/26/37 which is damn near the "ideal" of 36/24/36.

I'm so sick of reading on these forums everyday that big boobs on a small frame is so freakish.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Yep they will go down, how much is anyone's guess. Mine went down so much I had to have them restored. LOL
  • kairisika
    kairisika Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Some of us find it extremely difficult to find clothing that don't fit either like a tent or like a hooker.
    Personally, I have to hunt high and low for shirts that are appropriately fitted and not one of the awful extremes, and I have only ever managed to find a single dress that fit without inches of cleavage hanging out the top.
    For people who don't want to stand out for their boobs, having big ones on a small frame can be extremely frustrating.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

I don't think anyone is questioning this "fact". The difference is how much of the individual woman's breast is fatty and how much is not.

Apparently mine were all fat. :laugh:
  • alawilliams
    Options
    Well, here is a different perspective. At 255 lbs I was a 40DD, today, at 180 lbs I am a 36DD. My cup size NEVER changes. I have been a DD for 22 years. I have gained and lost weight several times and still they stay the same.... My sister... Boobs are the first to go... Just not fair I say... I look very disportionate when I wear a lift me up bra... they REALLY stick out there and look bigger than they are.
  • Mootpoint
    Mootpoint Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Was a 36FF, now a 30G - which means it's all boob . . . . A loss of about 7 lbs will alter your bra size, though - just saying. ;-)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Some of us find it extremely difficult to find clothing that don't fit either like a tent or like a hooker.
    Personally, I have to hunt high and low for shirts that are appropriately fitted and not one of the awful extremes, and I have only ever managed to find a single dress that fit without inches of cleavage hanging out the top.
    For people who don't want to stand out for their boobs, having big ones on a small frame can be extremely frustrating.

Add a belt to lose fitting items, instant waist! My mother (center) and I (left) taking advantage of this. We are both in the 32F range.

545865_667246855261_1868925478_n.jpg
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm a 38 D and have already lost an inch in my bust line. I haven't purchased new bras yet but they are definitely fitting looser than before.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My boobs haven't really gotten smaller, but my rib cage area has gotten smaller. I went from a 38DD to a 36DDD.
  • gombolyu
    Options

I'm a 32F and I think I look very well proportioned and I don't think my boobs make me look fat. Big boobs with a poorly chosen outfit will make you look fat, and that's why I don't wear clothes that fit like tents (tight on boobs, and hanging loose every where else). My measurements are 36/26/37 which is damn near the "ideal" of 36/24/36.

I'm so sick of reading on these forums everyday that big boobs on a small frame is so freakish.

I love my boobs and my proportions as well.:)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    boobs......:bigsmile:
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i have lost 48lbs and the girls are still the same i am at a 48ddd