I was thinking about working out today BUT.....

Options
12346»

Replies

• Heatherbell14
    Options
    LMAO!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Can you please explain the difference in fat-sex and muscle-sex please......is it a positions kind of thing?
    See... fat-sex is more dense, by volume than muscle-sex, because muscle-sex, per square inch, contains more hottness than a pound of fat-sex.

And of course it is common knowledge that muscle-sex smells like bacon, and fat-sex smells like alcohol and shame.

I have to say I'm quite muscular.....so I don't really think i'm doing fat sex but the alcohol smell is there, and sometimes a bit of is it over yet......is that why my thighs touch??
  • GC_Hutson
    Options
    I have to say I'm quite muscular.....so I don't really think i'm doing fat sex but the alcohol smell is there, and sometimes a bit of is it over yet......is that why my thighs touch??
    I don't know. Have you tried posting Before and After pictures of your gap?
  • mamagooskie
    Options

are we allowed to take pics of our gap? should I do a top view or full frontal?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I came here because it was linked on another post as being a "mean" thread. Maybe I'm an evil person, but this is so great :) thanks for the laughs :flowerforyou:
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    I came here because it was linked on another post as being a "mean" thread. Maybe I'm an evil person, but this is so great :) thanks for the laughs :flowerforyou:

You are welcome!! only the truly awesome MFP members can enjoy this thread.

Oh and evil is allowed here.....so hopefully you are :devil:
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    [/quote]

Oh and evil is allowed here.....so hopefully you are :devil:
    [/quote]

My mama always said girls are the devil so maybe thats why I enjoy this thread so much!! :devil: :happy:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    It's totally water weight... If you drink 3 gallons of hot water while standing on your head it will reset your system and you'll get your thigh gap back.

I think mine is only maybe 3lbs muscle and the rest is the cream sandwich...
    And I think my black socks aren't the right length...
    Gonna try the one brown, one blue, How tall should they be?

Length doesn't matter just make sure they are both the same and it's all good. I'm not the expert on this though, so I could be wrong then you might find your clothes are not as LOSE as they used to be.

You got it all wrong...use the fuzzy winter socks...you'll sweat more therefore you will burn more calories...just like a grecco-roman wrestler who wears a trash bag under his sweatshirt in Arizona July while running to cut weight.

btw...who says length doesn't matter?
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to say...."But I got high". Lol.

awesome statement. enough said.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Your welcome.....I'm always willing to share my sarcastic sense of humor with those that appreciate it.

WAIT!!!!!! This post is supposed to be funny??? CRAP! I was taking notes and getting ready to revamp my entire program based on all of the amazing information and ideas. :explode:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

are we allowed to take pics of our gap? should I do a top view or full frontal?

I took pictures at the Gap once but they didn't turn out so I had to move on to American Eagle. Are they still open?

Concerning fat-sex, I am completely offended. Fat-sex burns WAY more caloreis because as you know us fat people have to work 3 times as hard to make up for the fact that we are fat, so the other person does not feel the need to swallow Drano the next moring to avoid the embarrassment of sleeping with us. If you get the person to wake up next to you and say, "Wow fat *kitten*, you are really good at that". please log 1343 calories and go buy a twinkie.
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    .......so the other person does not feel the need to swallow......

Are you now suggesting we "spit"?
    I am now completely confused!
  • chosengiver
    Options
    See... fat-sex is more dense, by volume than muscle-sex, because muscle-sex, per square inch, contains more hottness than a pound of fat-sex.
    And of course it is common knowledge that muscle-sex smells like bacon, and fat-sex smells like alcohol and shame.

How do any of these compare to having sex versus not getting any?
    Would it then matter if it were muscle or fat or would you just be grateful to actually have a little?
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I came here because it was linked on another post as being a "mean" thread.

This!! And I'm glad I did bc I forgot all about scissors!
  • chosengiver
    Options
    my other problem is I REALLY REALLY WANT A HUGE GAP BETWEEN MY THIGHS....and I'm not sure how I am going to spot reduce only that area.......

When all other measures fail, you could always try something like this.....
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantasy-Bar-and-Cuff-Set-CUFF-WRIST-ANKLE-/160457854142
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Furiously searching to find that post....
    How can I log this? Must have burned a butt load of calories.
    Length doesn't matter just make sure they are both the same and it's all good. I'm not the expert on this though, so I could be wrong then you might find your clothes are not as LOSE as they used to be.

ceb75a5b.jpg

The length does seem to make a difference when increasing thigh gappage.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    ^ Wow. I'm surprised the artist didn't correct them!
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    perhaps you need to get walk fit shoes and sit on your couch watching other people exercise while drinking beer out of your alumium water bottle! that should increase the gap so much that you could pull a car through it!!!
  • chosengiver
    Options
    perhaps you need to get walk fit shoes and sit on your couch watching other people exercise while drinking beer out of your alumium water bottle! that should increase the gap so much that you could pull a car through it!!!
    ^^^THIS!! For sure!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys, you know what I figured out? If you work out, you will get more tan and more blonde!