Men, What is sexier, a small butt or a big butt?

Options

Replies

• sandrajune72
    Options
    My fella tells me a pert perky bum is best! :laugh: good job mine has gotten more pert and perky since completing 30 ds!!
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Just had this conversation with a friend this morning. (Hers is great, by the way:wink: ) and declared firm and round, as long as it isn't jiggly!
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    I like shapely butts (as in not flat), whether big or small; I rarely see a butt I do not like. :P
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Not to big, not to small just Peachy!
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    i agree it has a lot to do with the shape
  • futurestarz
    Options
    "There's nothing wrong with your butt...it's what it's attached to that's the problem...."

LOL
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    All the Reef girls are a good example of what I like. :)
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    My husband likes the way I am, but I hate my butt. I don't like big butts like JLO.
  • daharja
    daharja Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ON MEN: A *tight* *toned* butt.

But biceps beat everything.

*sigh*
  • tyrannosarousREX
    Options
    I gotta say, as a women with a nice butt(thanks to 100 squats and lunges a day) I say a nice butt is where it's at. doesn't have to be huge or tiny. just toned and lifted. no one wants a saggy butt.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I like a big butt because mine is big and is going NOWHERE
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Big or small it's all about the shape and firmness
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It's not about the size to me, it's about the shape.
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    I think a toned butt is a nice butt! But as long as they have a round shape, i admire, but im not a lesbian, i just love muscles and curves, men or women! Men have to have some curvature also! :)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Well yea, firmness and all that is great, but as for size it depends on the frame.
    Some frames look best with that tiny little *kitten* that fits in one hand, others look best with that booty that keeps on giving. I think it depends on the rest of the body. It's like an accessory, it has to match the rest of the ensemble.
  • SgtMindy
    SgtMindy Posts: 53
    Options
    The girl telling me this, is a bigger girl, with a huge butt.

Sounds like she's jealous of your accomplishments. There is a guy for every shape under the sun. I'm one of those "big butt" girls and not by choice. Oh well, my only goal is to firm and lift anyways.
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    I'm not a guy either - but i think there is a huge difference between a big bum and a fat bum. I think men generally like a nice toned pert behind.

This!! ........made me giggle.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    This topic seems shallow....I can't really judge big butts vs little ones cause I don't notice those things........I look at the important things like smile,eyes and overall personality
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    To answer the question as it is... I think they are both sexy.. I have no particular preference.. if it looks good to me.. is good enough!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    This topic seems shallow....I can't really judge big butts vs little ones cause I don't notice those things........I look at the important things like smile,eyes and overall personality

And exactly how does a personality look in a bikini? Yeah, right, I'm sure you don't notice.

FYI Physical attraction isn't shallow.