Summer Challenge

Options

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Well my start is getting pushed to Monday. Heading down to the lake. Going to try to eat a bit better then the last trip, but we usually consume a lot of booze - lol - . Will definately get back at 30 day shred on Tues. Hope everyone has a good week,
  • andreamkelly
    Options
    Well my start is getting pushed to Monday. Heading down to the lake. Going to try to eat a bit better then the last trip, but we usually consume a lot of booze - lol - . Will definately get back at 30 day shred on Tues. Hope everyone has a good week,

Have a great time!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am struggling today. I think it might be the dreary weather. I am tired and all I want to do is eat. I feel hungry all the time. It is going to be very difficult to stay within my calories today. I haven't given up, just acknowledging that it is going to be more difficult and I may have to take some extra steps to stay away from the food.

I am extra encouraged to stay focused though. I tried on some dresses I haven't been able to wear in a year and they fit!!! Not quite the way I want them to yet, but I could not get them on not too long ago. :) My weight my not be changing fast, but my body size sure is!! Yay!!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Totally forgot to post as I have been dealing with a health problem. Sorry about that.
    146 pounds
    Up 0.4 :( also likely due to the internal health problem and the medication.

Ooops!! Looks like I have missed a couple weeks of posting. I am a part of another challenge as well which requires more posting and tracking so that seems to take over my time and mind, DOE!

The previous week I was 145.6 so down the 0.4 that I am now up!!!

July 24: 145.6 pounds
    July 31: 146 pounds
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am struggling today. I think it might be the dreary weather. I am tired and all I want to do is eat. I feel hungry all the time. It is going to be very difficult to stay within my calories today. I haven't given up, just acknowledging that it is going to be more difficult and I may have to take some extra steps to stay away from the food.

I am extra encouraged to stay focused though. I tried on some dresses I haven't been able to wear in a year and they fit!!! Not quite the way I want them to yet, but I could not get them on not too long ago. :) My weight my not be changing fast, but my body size sure is!! Yay!!!

I DID IT!!! I STAYED UNDER MY CALORIE COUNT!!! IT WAS HARD, BUT I DID IT!!!! YAY!!!
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

I DID IT!!! I STAYED UNDER MY CALORIE COUNT!!! IT WAS HARD, BUT I DID IT!!!! YAY!!!

congrats on the willpower!!!! fitting into clothes that you know didnt fit before is the most amazing feeling in the world!!! stay strong and keep up the amazing work!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm out of town! I will try to have the sheet up tomorrow.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Too busy to figure out top losers, but here's the updated sheet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1jrXpKSwMddFU3SVFjYm5RLTN4NGxkbERydXRFcFE
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Weigh in time again. Hmmm, wonder if I can burn off a pound by tomorrow. Here's hoping. Good luck everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Weigh in time again. Hmmm, wonder if I can burn off a pound by tomorrow. Here's hoping. Good luck everyone. :flowerforyou:

hahaha im thinking the same thing!! the weekends kill me every single time!!!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well back from camping today, off again on Wed till Sat. So things havent been working like I plan. My weight is down from last week thou so that is good, but not getting into the workout routine I would like. After this weekend things will slow down abit, and then only 3 more camping days aug 17-19 left. Then we can really get into a routine.

I hope everyone is doing well.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day - good luck everyone!!

I'm not weighing in this week - me and my scales have had a big fall out so we're not speaking. I've put him in the cupboard at least until next Tuesday but maybe until my holiday at the end of this challenge! So sick of this bloody plateau! I've been sooo good but not lost a pound for 6 weeks now :-( xxx
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    August:
    8/07/2012: 195
    8/14/2012:
    8/21/2012:
    8/28/2012:
    8/31/2012:

Summer goal 189 by 8/31.
  • andreamkelly
    Options
    195 today... Hope everyone had a good week!
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    SW= 170 lbs
    Wi1= 168.6 lbs
    Wi2= 166 lbs
    Wi3= 164.6lbs
    Wi4= 163.5 lbs
    Wi5= 165 lbs
    Wi6= 163.2
    Wi7= 164.2
    Wi8= 163lbs
    Wi9= 161.5

Wi10= 161.5
    I will take a no change over a gain!

- Do 20 sit-ups a day.
    8/1,
    - Drink water! Make sure you are getting at least 8 cups a day.
    8/1, 8/2, 8/3,
    - Cut something out of your diet that gives you problems for the week
    idk what to cut out
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 179 this morning.That is a loss of 1.6 pounds this week!So happy!

Last week the spreadsheet said I had only loss 3.4 pounds but it should have said I lost 4.4 pounds and said I was 15.6 pounds from my goal. Is there any way you could fix that when doing the spreadsheet this week?I'd really appreciate it.

Good luck to everyone!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh-in! I'll get the challenges up later.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Weight was same as last week - ugh 158.

Will start to watch what I eat, and will get back into working out, once we get home next week. I NEED life to get back to ROUTINE. lol
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    138 ugh! getting nowhere. The summer is killing me with all the vacation. I really need to eat better and exercise more while on vacation. let's see what happens next Tuesday
  • zerbe6982
    Options
    SW= 196 lbs

Wi1= 193.6 lbs
    Wi2= 192.6 lbs
    Wi3= 189.4 lbs
    Wi4= 190.4 lbs
    Wi5= 187.8 lbs
    Wi6= 187.8 lbs
    Wi7= 186.0 lbs
    Wi8= 187.4 lbs
    Wi9= 186.6 lbs
    Wi10=183.2 lbs

Loss this week = 3.4 lbs

Total Loss so far = 12.8 lbs

I don't think I will meet my original target, but at least I am back on track. :)