The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• rachel_kiel
    Options
    Anyone here can add me, I am always looking for more friends and motivators! :bigsmile:
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    YUPPERS! I lose weight very slllllllllooooowwwly so any and all critical criticism to my food diary is welcome! Also I love cheering others on! :)

WE GOT THIS!
  • shannonhairr
    shannonhairr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm needing some buddies! I log every single morsel that goes into my mouth regardless of if it's good for me or bad for me. I belive in 100% honesty in logging. I feel that I'm a supportive member. I don't like drama, I like to mix my fitness routine up but I do a lot of walking and dancing (belly dance, dance central, dance dvds, etc). I plan on adding in some heavy lifting sometime. I have a rather lofty goal ahead of me. My ticker is set to my first goal I set for myself way back when I first joined, but now that I've started losing I see that I can actually go lower so I plan on losing like another 80-100 or so (from this point) so in total I hope to acheive around 130-150 or so lost in the end.
  • shimila1101
    Options
    I could always use more friends. I'm on here pretty much everyday. Busier days I may not get to comment or motivate (busy season for me) but on other days I can and will. I try to be very honest with my logging and my diary is open so I'm always up for suggestions!
  • grippycat1
    Options
    Add me, I need friends :3
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I am looking for commited friends. If you have a picture, log most days, are really serious about losing weight or getting fit, I can lend some support. It will have to be a two-way street. If you already have more friends than you can help, pass me by. If you are working hard, or are about to, let's help each other.
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! :)
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I can use ALL the help I can get. No more excuses need to be made.
    I have about 90 more pounds to lose and I am so excited to get there!
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    anyone can add me! my food diary is open to all and i try to be as supportive as i can !:)
  • kellyg891
    Options
    I need friends...lots of friends! Add me! :smile:
  • aquamarine36
    Options
    Hi :)

Feel free to add me. I have logged in for 25 days in a row. Just found out I lost 3 pounds. It's been slow, but what I am doing is working and I'm so happy!

I am very supportive and I'm a good friend to have!

Lisa
  • caspa
    caspa Posts: 8
    Options
    hey all, feel free to add me very new to all this...... i need help, :) be nice to meet new ppl, and would be gr8 if i met some ppl from the same area of the uk as me to :P) could do with a fitness buddy once my bad sprain is healed :)
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My Friends need friends...I keep telling them to come to the message boards! And I like friends more are always welcome.....their names are mereware1 and bgwynn04...anyone who doesnt mind looking them up...it would be greatly appreciated...and I am going to send them over here...
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I, too, have become really dedicated to MFP in just the past couple of weeks. I'm also looking to add more wonderfully positive and motivating friends to keep me on my game. Please feel free to add me if you're looking for the same :happy:
  • bsierras
    bsierras Posts: 56
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I joined MFP beginning of july. I love this site and the people!! I am on here every day.
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on here for a while. I log most every day. There is the rare occasion I don't. I have my ups and downs but I am always there to support you.
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Options
    i COULD REALLY USE A BIGGER SUPPORT SYSTEM.... TTYS FRIENDS