Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    I'm game for more friends! I try to respond to statuses and achievements as much as I'm able and I love the motivation in return. We got this. RAWR.
  • I'm game for more friends! I try to respond to statuses and achievements as much as I'm able and I love the motivation in return. We got this. RAWR.

^^^^^ She be cool in my book.
  • Anyone can add me if they want. I'm 22. So far I lost 10lbs (well 9.6 but close enough) want to lose another 40-50.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I am good with encouraging other people. Would like to increase my friends list. I am 37 and still have 30lbs or more to lose.
  • hayatiggs
    hayatiggs Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everyone! I started out a few months ago with the MFP app and stuck with it for about a month, losing almost 10lbs. Then life got a little hectic, I let MFP and my weight slide. I'm back now, and I would be happy for anyone to add me as a friend. I love the motivation and I can always use a good kick in the size 12 pants! :D
  • GidgetW
    GidgetW Posts: 23
    Add me if you like. I could always use some encouragement, and give some also. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • Feel free to add me! I'd love to help encourage people!
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    You can add me as a friend :) I first signed up months ago but never really tried it, now I log on every day, I log everything I eat on my dairy and add my exercise as well. I lost 8 lbs in the last 2 weeks because I stuck to the program. I know i have a long way to go, but i feel this is going to take me there. Yay! I don't have to give up my coffee with cream and sugar...lol!
  • j6291
    j6291 Posts: 3
    Hello, eveyone. I am fairly new to MFP. I am always looking for new friends and giving/receiving encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • this is too everybody in the thread!
    feel free to add me. i don't bite!
    i'm here for you when you need it
    and hopefully we can both push
    each other to lose the weight!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Just starting out and looking for some friends! Feel free to add me!!
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Add away :)
  • Feel free to add me! I'm pretty much here all week =)
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    I am Kay 39 from cleveleys lancashire england, I run a business and am also a nurse as well as mum to two children under 5 so lifes busy yet I always find time to eat so need people who will motivate and piont out my errors too!
  • sidawson
    sidawson Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add might even help me stick to this lol
  • I need friends!!! Motivating, positive ones! :)
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Anyone could add me, I will give support, and need it at times.
    I am having a hard time getting up at 6 to hit the gym!
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Just a note to people on here......Most people wont add you if you dont have a pic or filled out profile. It shows your dedicated.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    I am very active on here ( 470 straight days today), I have lots of friends, but always happy to accept anyone who is genuine about wanting a better lifestyle for themselves. Please feel free to add me...and my friends helped me to lose 84 lbs since I joined, so it is important to have a great support network here!
  • I just signed up today hoping to get back into my healthy habits. I could use a little push from time to time. Add me if want. :)
    p.s. I know I need to finish filling out my profile.... lol