30 day shred begining 1-1-10

Options

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Okay got it done, just finished level 1 day 4. It is 10:00 p.m. here and I didn't want to do it, but I made the commitment so I did it. I feel much better. It is getting easier each time I do it and I can actually walk without hurting too much. Have a good night. See you tomorrow.
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Are any of you posting on the other 2 (more?) Shred threads? I'm totally in with you all...I started 1/2.

L1D4 later today.
  • mschelle
    Options
    L1D4 done! It's starting to get easier....starting to....
  • tamelab
    Options
    Are any of you posting on the other 2 (more?) Shred threads? I'm totally in with you all...I started 1/2.

L1D4 later today.

I am only posting on this thread. I'm not sure about everyone else. I finish L1D5 today.
  • alyson212
    Options
    Ok so i did L1D2 and i am hurting!! I sure hope this gets easier cause wow i can't picture being this sore everyday!! But i guess no pain no loss hehe Alyson
  • tamelab
    Options
    Ok so i did L1D2 and i am hurting!! I sure hope this gets easier cause wow i can't picture being this sore everyday!! But i guess no pain no loss hehe Alyson

It seems to be getting a little easier each day. I was so sore after the first day that I could barely walk.
  • tamelab
    Options
    OK, just finished level 1 day 5. I almost made it through the jumping jack/jump rope cardio set without having to stop. Getting better. Not so sore today. Tomorrow is gym day plus the Shred. We'll see how that goes. How is everybody else doing?
  • janebo
    janebo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How do I post my stats as some of you have listed here?
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join in too

Ive had the DVD for a while now, but got back into it yesturday. BOY OH BOY am I in pain today!! that is a quite a work out.

Im going to do it again today!! even if it hurts even if my muscles tremble and I just want to cry!

I'l keep moving!!!

How long should you do each level til you move onto the next? and when you move onto the next does this mean you do level 1 plus level 2???
  • bspeed
    bspeed Posts: 2
    Options
    I am on day 7 of level one and it is getting easier!!
  • bspeed
    bspeed Posts: 2
    Options
    sorry for replying only to you! I thought I was posting to the group!
  • tamelab
    Options
    How do I post my stats as some of you have listed here?

I'm not totally sure but I think they just add them to the bottom of their message. I have seen where some people go into their signature and add them there. That way it will show up on every message you post.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi can I join in too

Ive had the DVD for a while now, but got back into it yesturday. BOY OH BOY am I in pain today!! that is a quite a work out.

Im going to do it again today!! even if it hurts even if my muscles tremble and I just want to cry!

I'l keep moving!!!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi can I join in too

I'l keep moving!!!

How long should you do each level til you move onto the next? and when you move onto the next does this mean you do level 1 plus level 2???

Hi and welcome...Everyone is just jumping in where they can. Someone mentioned doing each level for about 10 days and then moving on to the next level. I'm only doing one level at a time. I think that is correct.

Sorry for posting twice. I'm still learning.
  • mrsprazak05
    Options
    L1D4 complete!! I ended up skipping one day, cause I was just so sore...and time did not allow. It is getting easier...but I just need to get my booty moving earlier in the morning...so I can get it done before my kiddos wake up...and so it jump starts my day! I love that I'm actually looking forward to doing it again tomorrow!! For the record, ALL are welcome!! We can do this ladies (and gents)!! We are STRONG...we are POWERFUL...we DON'T GIVE UP!! Push yourselves...out of your comfort zone...make these changes not just physically...but spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. I'm finding myself having to sit down...and figure out WHY I'm eating what i'm eating...and WHY I'm eating it when I'm eating it. Diet and exercise go hand in hand...they work best when intertwined together. Good luck to all...and HAPPY SHREDDING TOMORROW!!
  • mschelle
    Options
    L1D5 done! Using weights about 75% of the time now. Pushup count increased (20!!!). Cardio is getting easier, but those jumping jacks and jump ropes still bug my ankles. Overall, I'm :happy:
  • JLeight
    Options
    Have you ever tried the 30-day shred? I have checked it out at the library and let me say this---it is NOT easy at all! The next day I could hardly walk. But I guess it should get easier as you keep doing it. I just kinda gave up. I need to start with something that I don't mind repeating the next day until I am at a better fitness level I guess. Anyway, sounds good recruiting friends to join you!!!!
  • alyson212
    Options
    i feel so guilty i have to skip a day am way too sore i think i might head to the gym and just walk out some of the stiffness
  • 15togonar
    Options
    ok....So I have done level 1 day 1 & 2!!! Hope to keep it rolling all the way through..I am sore.....That 's a good thing- makes me feel like I have done something...
  • tamelab
    Options
    ok....So I have done level 1 day 1 & 2!!! Hope to keep it rolling all the way through..I am sore.....That 's a good thing- makes me feel like I have done something...

Keep it up. It gets easier each time. I am on L1D6 today and I literally couldn't bend my knees after the first day.