Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    That i don't panic not matter the situation i never panic. I have been shot at even before the Marines and i never panic.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Here is another I didn't think of before. I hate puppets. I've had nightmares about them, I find them really irritating, though not "creepy". Like I'm not scared of them. When I was little I couldn't stand to watch any children's shows with puppets in them. :laugh:
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I can not sleep with my back to the doorway.
    I sleep with stuffed animals.
    I am 24 and I can not swallow pills, i have to crush and take them.
  • saramariebabyy
    Options
    I always change the toilet roll in other peoples houses if it's hanging over rather than under. I don't know why.

I do this too. I cant leave the bathroom if its not switched to hanging over. Ive had to ask for help switching the one at work though. I still cant figure it out

I get seriously annoyed when people touch my things. everything has its own place and it belongs a certain way. I can always seem to tell when someone touches it and then i find myself wondering all day who touched it and why.
  • mbojan2
    mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    -I can roll and fold my tongue

-My food CAN NOT touch on my plate.

-I get mad if I don't get carded for alcohol (I'm 31)

-I'm smart and slacked really bad at High School. Now that I'm in college, I'm one of the top in my class.

-I hate feet

-I hate anything touching my belly button
  • Breeslice09
    Options
    No matter the situation I act like good will come, see the positive but on the inside Im flipping out
  • saramariebabyy
    Options

-My food CAN NOT touch on my plate.

I truly thought i was the only person that does this. i cant eat the food if it touches. i suppose i could... but i wont.
  • mbojan2
    mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like animals better than people and actually feel that I have a better connection with animals.
    I am terrified of snakes.
    I hate my feet being touched.
    When I eat my food I have to eat one thing at a time before I can move onto the next thing on my plate.
    I am shy and have a hard time having conversations with people, therefore they get the wrong impression of me. They usually think I'm stuck up, when in fact I just don't know how to talk to them. But I've worked in sales and customer service most of my life...lol
    I have a fear of leaving on vacation and dying in a car, plane, boat accident, whatever it maybe that we're doing.

I'm the same way when eating food!!!
  • jasonfndr
    Options
    Guess I got 2. I have to have socks on when I go to bed. No socks no sleep. And when I hear any siren I get all kinds of nervous and panic.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am scared to lose weight. :frown:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    The reason I am "scared of heights" is because when I get close to the edge of some place high I have the urge to jump. Not because I want to die but because I REALLY wish I could fly.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there...
  • warnott
    warnott Posts: 20
    Options
    i have literally been winging-it my entire life. the whole thing. all of it.
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm very depressed. more than anyone around me knows. But, I'm not looking for pity. this is the only thing I could think of :/
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have lightning bolt shaped scar.
    I got it when I was one year old
    by an evil...
    electric socket :laugh:

And it's on my hand. I would be horrified if it was on my face. That would be hard to explain XD
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love solitude more than anything else.
  • Igoligirl
    Igoligirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i have literally been winging-it my entire life. the whole thing. all of it.

FTW!! Dude, me too! lol
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I have a genius level IQ and have no social skills. But, no one knows that because I mimic and predict the behavior of everyone around me. I use my smarts to fake social skills lol.

Are you Aspergers or autistic? I ask because my 16 year old son is. He is BRILLIANT but lacks any sort of social filter. We call him Sheldon....LOL!

Never been diagnosed with those, but i have been diagnosed with ADHD and a few other things. And noone knows either of those things about me =/

Same thing. Aspergers is the highest functioning form of autism. I have a couple cousins with it.
    Met a guy who had it, had no clue until he told me.
  • Igoligirl
    Igoligirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I hate "me-monsters"
    and
    when I am unhappy, I eat half-baked Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I don't like physical contact. It takes all my control not to cringe when people touch me. Some times when I'm not paying attention I'll pull away like they stuck me with a needle.