Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    There can't be a single hair or spot of anything in the bathtub or I won't get in the shower. I rinse the shower while I'm IN the shower because I lose so much hair.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    It's a secret :glasses:
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    I crack my toes when I'm at work :D

I Always crack everything! Lol
  • j_wilson2012
    Options
    I am scared of pool lights. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . no really, it is true. Not when it is on, or when it is off at night. But in broad daylight. Like a damn Chucky eye, waitin to shine me to death. At least that is what my mind perceives. Now ain't that somethin?
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hey, where'd the edit button go?

I forgot to mention that I load my gun and keep by me whenever my husband goes out of town.

I lie awake at night and worry about animals being abused.
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    While not everyone knows everything about me, there is always at least one person who does, (my wife) therefore I have no creative answer. I'm a very transparent person and I share everything with my wife.

Most people don't have a clue that I would LOVE to go to Mortuary School.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I lock the door to the bathroom even if I'm all by myself. I close and lock it out of habit even when I'm in the bathroom just brushing my teeth. I tell everyone else to turn off the lights, but always leave a bunch of mine on if I'm by myself. Whenever I put on shoes I always have to put on the left one first.

Oh one more thing: I have this odd thing about always having the aisle seat and always sitting at a table where I can see everyone/everything. I don't like having the seat where my back is to the crowd or the door. My good friend knows this. Sometimes I'll rush to walk ahead of her at a restaurant just so I can choose the seat first. I don't need to sit in a certain place or have the aisle seat, but I try to have it as much as possible.
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have a genius level IQ and have no social skills. But, no one knows that because I mimic and predict the behavior of everyone around me. I use my smarts to fake social skills lol.

Are you Aspergers or autistic? I ask because my 16 year old son is. He is BRILLIANT but lacks any sort of social filter. We call him Sheldon....LOL!

My son too lol...Aspies are AWESOME!
  • Lissyloser
    Options
    Sometimes I sleep with my finger nails digging into my chest, I only know this as I wake they are still gripping me :huh:
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I feed the feral cats downtown everyday. I even go feed on Saturdays/Sundays. I make sure the water I put down has ice in it so they can have a refreshing sip o' H2O. I try to do it quickly so no one will see and say sappy stuff like "awwwwwwwww that's sooooooooo cute" i just wanna say "ah shaddap" LOL

I like animals better than I like people

oh wait a minute that's 2 things

:flowerforyou:
  • MissShancey
    Options
    i cant sleep if i have clothes on
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    I am afraid to watch the old Twilight Zone or Albert Hitchcock at night!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    when I take a pill I have to fill my mouth with water then toss it in. Someone noticed once and said I was completely backwards. Now I think about it every time I take a pill

I do that toooo! I can't choke it down if I get that nasty pill taste in my mouth!
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    None of these are a secret, but they're all things people don't see because once they see the military uniform, they can't see past their own stereotypes...
    - I am intelligent (145 IQ) and free-thinking
    - I'm not republican
    - I support gay rights (for both moral and fiscal reasons)
    - I make my own soap
    - Sappy commercials totally make me cry
    - I wear tie-dyed underwear in uniform

I was in the service as well, and couldn't empathize more...seems like people don't realize that we were PEOPLE before the service ;) you seem like my kinda friend!!
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm very depressed. more than anyone around me knows. But, I'm not looking for pity. this is the only thing I could think of :/

The black dog is never far away for me also!
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I was never supposed to walk after what happened at my birth (i got broken a bit) . But here I am walking like a pro.
    That's the main reason I'm dieting. My body can't take much of it.
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    and all the men I date are sociopaths. Even when I am really careful they turn out to be that
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I am a complusive tweezer.....I don't think it is a real name for it or anything I just can't stop tweezing hair off my body. Sigh.....my husband doesn't even know.....
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    this is sort of a confession as well as something no one knows about...
    but sometimes... I want to be a "woo girl" :( oh the shame
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I took a dance class with five Solid Gold dancers when I was 9(anyone remember that show?).

I'm 37 years old and I've never been to Vegas, let alone traveled outside Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada or Texas.

My sheets MUST be tucked in at my feet TIGHTLY or I cannot sleep!

Thanks to sneaking out of my room to catch a part of Cat people when I was 7, I cannot sleep with my feet outside of my tucked in sheets. Even when it's 95 in my house.

I have a sickening fear of being cheated on. Never have been (I hope).