Doctor Visit Full of NSVs ~ :)

Replies

• msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    You are amazing! You totally deserve all the "atta girls" you have gotten and I know hearing that from your doctor gave you pride and gratification!! Keep up the good work and great job proving that "old fashioned" diet and exercise is way better than a surgical procedure!! Congratulations!! What an inspiring story!
  • judyherbol
    judyherbol Posts: 2 Member
    Great Job! Keep up the great work!!
  • Great great job!
  • So inspiring! Congratulations!!
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    My heart is bursting full of pride for you, and we don't even know each other....SO well done!! :D
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    One of the best posts I've read on the message boards in recent memory. Excellent job, OP! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • WTG...I am at the begining of my WL journey and this is truly an insperation. Keep up the good work :)
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Well done, you should be very proud of yourself. I hope you enjoyed each and every NSV
    :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy:
  • swmann
    swmann Posts: 14
    As someone that is just starting to use MFP, this is very encouraging. Congrats on your success so far!
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    aah love it , this post made me smile so much, such a feel good moment and im sure you have many more to come. You are pretty awesome :bigsmile:
  • I am so happy for you. You are a true inspiration. WTG showing up that dr and doing it w/o surgery. BTW...your celebration was perfect!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Congratulations and good for you for not taking the easy way out. I don't believe in those surgeries and I applaud you for getting up and changing your life. You should be so proud of yourself! (hugs)!:flowerforyou:
  • You are an inspiration!
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    So happy for you! Totally impressed by your hard work and dedication. A long and healthy life will be worth all of it! Congratulations, and keep it up:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Amazing story. And you are an ispiration to so many others. Thank you for sharing that.
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself! :)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    What an accomplishment! Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    This is AWESOME! I don't know you but I'm SO proud of you! THIS is what we all need to do and take each of our lives by the b@lls and be our own advocates! Congratulations on your success, and keep up the outstanding work!
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    For the first time in my life I am not afraid of the Doctors scale. I need to
    get a full physical and I am looking forward to it. I could of not said
    that 6 months ago.

People are guessing my weight at 140 or lower. My weight as of
    today is 157.6. I am smaller than I was in HS. Not bad for a 45
    year old.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    So Happy and proud of you!!! Your story will help others...
    This is great!
    Happy 4 you!!:flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!