The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm down for an ADD! Anytime, y'all, I'm happy to support and encourage!
  • emjaful
    emjaful Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, I'm completely new to this and would love to meet some lovely new friends
  • Larry1947
    Options
    "Bump"
  • thinlayerofskin
    Options
    Add me too, if you want. :) I need motivation!
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for friends and support, too. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ShadowChaser16
    Options
    Feel free to add, I use the app everyday! Would love to give and receive support :)
  • munchkin100
    Options
    Not really sure how this works as I usualy use MFP on my phone, so never added on joined in any on line topics. Would be good to get some friends. So feel free to add me

12365042.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends/encouragement.
  • sunflare74
    sunflare74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I was doing really well but recently lost my motivation...I am back on the wagon though and would love to encourage and be encouraged...I have at least 50lbs to lose before my wedding next November
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, Im always open to new friends that log consistantly of course :)
  • Mich3ll36
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-). Im on here everyday
  • kraewalker
    kraewalker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends to hold me accountable! Feel free to add me, we can keep each other motivated!
  • hampycat
    Options
    I am a brand new "newby", not sure how any of this works yet, so be patient with me. I do know I am in the throws of a long journey and do need friends for motivation. I go by hampycat (but my real name is Jacki) on here and I'm a 41 year old stay at home mom to 2 boys (i'm on disability, long story). One of which is soon to be 20 and the other just turned 13. We live with my mother (she is my strength and best friend), great moral support I tell ya. :D I have battled weight since having the kids and it has been a struggle ever since. In 2002 I was diagnosed with bipolar/depression/anxiety disorder/panic attacks ect. So being put on tons of meds that caused weight gain did not help matters at all. The side effects were horrid, so finally in 2010 I found a supplement that allowed me to dump the anti psychotic meds and mood stabalizers and anti depressents and it did everything for me without the side effects. I was thrilled, only medicare doesnt cover my supplements. So as you can imagine, money ran out quickly as did the supplements. I went several months with no meds and did ok, until my compressed vertebra got the best of me. I had to go in for steroid shots, which sent me into a manic episode in the doctor's office. I'm back on meds, not near as many, not near the side effects, but I am very sluggish.
    I am so tired of being BIG. I had to go to the doc today and was weighed in at 344 (I have lost 6 lbs, since battling a bad wisdom tooth). My goal weight is 150 lbs. I am 5' 7'' and always had a big frame. I really want to be healthy. I also have high blood pressure. My mom, my dad (passed now) and my aunt and granny on dad's side all have/had diabetes. This is something that scares me, I dont want to go there. I'm on my way. I am at my heaviest, in the past I have dieted and lost upwards to 60 lbs only to gain it all back thanks to the meds.
    I am on a low/No carb diet now and walk at least 4 times a week for 15 to 30 min. at a time. I am in such bad shape I cant do much more than that as of right now. I use to be able to do a mile in that 30 min, not even close now. I go into an asthma attack way too easy with exertion.
    As ya'll get to know me, I do like to kid around a lot and I am a great listener and friend. I am only looking for others for motivation, friendship and encouragement. So how does one go about adding a person to their team?
    Whew, got kinda windy there, by the way I am from a very small town on the wide open prairie of South Dakota called Faith. Gotta have faith to live here...lol. As i have noticed, too, feel free to add me as well, I want all the friends I can get. :D
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I am finding all of my "friends" have dwindled away and I could really use some motivation and support. And I LOVE to give it as well!

Lisa
  • ambercrumbyy
    Options
    Y'all can add me! Always looking to motivate and be motivated!
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more MFPeeps to motivate and be motivated by.
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It was a great idea to post this thread, Add me if you like.

Thanks

Lee
  • Chrystyne226
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • ehodges1982
    ehodges1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me..I need more friends for motivation and support =)
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me