How do you keep your boobs?

Options

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow... I must really be tired... I read this thread as "WHERE do you keep your boobs?"! :laugh: Gotta say... I was curious as to want kind of responses there were!

ROTF LMBO My sides hurt from laughing so hard. Love it!

As for keeping your boobs, I am with you. I like my boobies, probably because my husband is so crazy about them. I have no clue how you keep them, let me know if you find out how not to lose them or to keep them from dragging.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    I have this great massage therapy on them that I do. All females welcome to free trial. It really works.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine - I have way too much -.-

me too.
  • punkrockr88
    Options
    you may be lucky (like me) or unlucky and lose some of them, it really depends on how your body reacts and where you lose/gain your weight!! i will only be losing about 1'' in my bust, but about 10'' in my waist!!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You can't. I'm super happy to have dropped from 34DD to 34D.
  • dottheallison
    Options
    I'm with everyone who says genetics. Even at my thinnest (size 2) I was a "Full D"... Such a PAIN to find a small band size with a "big" cup. :(
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 lbs so far and I've gone down 2 straps sizes, but up one cup size. They're definitely smaller, but I'm glad they're staying proportionate to my body. (from 42 DD to 38DDD)

This. Well, slightly different figures, but yeah.. my boobs are staying pretty big, and I like it.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Still have my girls....hopefully they won't shrink too much.

I have gone from a 38dd to a 36dd so I know I'm shrinking but the cup size has remained the same.

My trainer says they are going to go....if they do, then I want them perky and strong lol.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I keep my boobs in my lingerie drawer so I don't forget them :/
  • spazz_face
    Options
    I want to loose mine! any one know how to LOOSE them? Haha.
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's what I am afraid is going to happen to me :mad:
    I love these new found friends!!! :blushing:
    I went from Ds to Bs when I lost 33 pounds.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    thankfully I didn't lose much of mine. I lost it all in my waist and hips-just where it needed to come off. I consider myself LUCKY.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    How do I keep them? I usually keep them in a bra. My husband has offered to walk around behind me everwhere and reach around and hold them up, but I think there is a rule against that in the employee handbook at work.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    implant?? i need one
  • wingsoffire
    Options
    Mine shrank a lot. But the good news is what I have is nicely toned. Exercise your pectorals and you should be ok.
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It is all a matter of genetics and how your body is built.

Sad thing is the last place you gain fat is the first place you lose and vice versa...

So for me, boobs will go bye bye first...and that stubborn fat on the thighs will be the last to go.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Wow... I must really be tired... I read this thread as "WHERE do you keep your boobs?"! :laugh: Gotta say... I was curious as to want kind of responses there were!

Read the same, which is the only reason I opened it.... kinda disappointed now as I obviously am not concerned with losing my boobs, but learning where women keep theirs other than on thier chest piqued my interest.
    funny we must all be on the same wave length.. my brain also translated 'how' to 'where'.. I came out of curiousty thinking.."umm I keep them on my chest and tucked into my bra.. where do you keep them..in your pocket perhaps?" hahahahaha

ok back to the real question at hand.. you will lose some boobage.. but push-ups will keep them perky
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be rid of a bit of mine....my bras fit much better these days.....and I hope I (am they) continue to shrink! :laugh:
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I lost about 25 lbs and went upa size from dd to DDD so you might not. I would not mind going down to a D but I don't think that will happen. The grass truly is greener lol
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I found some Maidenform super push up bras, they increase 2x the cup size and they work! I had someone ask if I had a boob job lol