• jabdye
    jabdye Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    if you've read all 300 posts...

...twice!:blushing:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    When you're planning your trips (work or fun) you think: ooh, that will be the first time I've run in that town. And start looking for parks and trails near the hotel. AND you can't wait to have that location show up on your GPS running app.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You post pics of bloody heels after a long run
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    If you are willing to drive 90 miles alone to meet someone at beach because you need to get a run in that day

if you think of random things while running and think "oh i have to add that on MFP runner post"

if you are contemplating a jogging stroller for the dogs because they get sad you spend so much time away running

if on a run you remember random things like "oh during 5k this house kindly sprayed us with hose", "oh this is where i found stray dog", "oh that hole, yes fell n cut open hand but least I RAN 2 miles home gushing blood"

if you get dropped off a mile away from 5k to warm up

when you feel proud of a random lil girl riding her bicycle because her house was on the running path and got to see her go from training wheels to dad teaching her to now by herself :-D
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    If you feel "off" when you miss a run.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    In considering whether you feel well enough for tomorrow's run, you think "but it's only 18 km . . ."
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I definately don't wear my running shoes for ANYTHING but running. And my running clothes now have their own drawer in my dresser! :)
    Glad I'm not the only one!

You might be a runner if you pick your races based on whether or not they include a tech t-shirt because you know you'll wear them and not regular t-shirts.

... you start planning next year's PTO days based on when your favorite races will be held.

... you tell your family you're going out for a short run... only 4 miles.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    if on a run you remember random things like "oh during 5k this house kindly sprayed us with hose", "oh this is where i found stray dog", "oh that hole, yes fell n cut open hand but least I RAN 2 miles home gushing blood"

Yes!!!! Gotta love thos sprinklers and hoses!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    thought of another one
    You sleep in your running shorts and tank so you can just get up and put shoes on in the morning to run:)