BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options
tinabell153
tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

Replies

• FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!?

No
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    i like big BOOBS and I cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty chest, using cutlets for her breasts you dont get SPRUNG!

I just made that up right now.
  • ItsDawnMarie
    ItsDawnMarie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick and I <3 Boobs, they don't have to be huge either...
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how you feel about the person. When I was with my ex wife she had large C's, and I felt more attracted to women with a small chest.

Every woman I "knew" when single after we split up had a small chest. My current wife is a DD, and was a D when we met. I love them, and oddly enough no longer want small ones. Not because I have anything against a small chest. But because I love my wife.

Small or big, it depends more on the person they are attached too.
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You had me at boob.

But they are all good. Except the hairy man ones.
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just like boobs. Big boobs, small boobs, round books, squishy boobs, perky boobs they are all awesome :)
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ehh to each their own. I had the opposite problem, I had enormous breast on an average frame and I had a breast reduction when I turned 24. I thought my husband wouldnt find me attractive afterwards but he loves me just the same and even likes my small new breast. My husband was 23 when I got the reduction. There are men who will find you attractive no matter what. A real man will never make you feel like your body isnt good enough. Please dont ever let someone make you feel that way.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Why are they such a big deal to guys??
    <---- not a guy

<---- obsessed with boobs

:smokin:
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    I love boobs..A-Z :) YAYYY BOOBIES!!!!! I didnt even read the post. I have no idea what its about. I just thought it would have boob pics :)
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Guys like boobies... period. Big, small, whatever... as long as they are boobies we are good to go :laugh:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I think men are obsessed with the female body in general, and boobs happen to be one of the most obvious physical differences between men and women, so, yes, they love boobs. But not all men are obsessed with boob SIZE. My boyfriend isn't into huge boobs or fake boobs. He says "More than a handful is too much anyway." He likes a nice round (but not big) butt, though.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My boobs have recently gone & TBH I'm quite happy about it :laugh:
  • EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My bf is the same, he really loves large breasts and I have a small chest especially since I started working out. I feel confident with my breasts and I always tell him that I love how perky they are and that they will stay that way :) He just needs to deal with it lol
  • Brengild
    Brengild Posts: 127
    Options
    I am an A and my husband likes boobs! I didnt say small or big cuz he just likes boobs. I am very secure in our relationship so I will even point out a nice pair when I see em!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Most men I know just like boobs in general; big, small, in between. I think its the girls who worry more about boob size than men do. They just want to see/touch/oogle at boobs!!!
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    this is my fear aswell.. in the process of losing weight theres not been a significant change just yet but i still have a very long way to go and i fear being smaller when i come to the end... because im very aware that my boyfriend likes big boobs :( but i dont really wanna remain fat and being thin matters more to me than having big boobs but i probably will feel self conscious about it:/
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Why does every guy that gets "interested" in me or crap LOVE small ones only?

Mine are huge

We have the opposite problem darlin''
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    i like big BOOBS and I cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty chest, using cutlets for her breasts you dont get SPRUNG!

I just made that up right now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Thanks for that!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?
    I don't care at all about boobs. If you have them, it's a nice bonus. I am hispanic and it's about the booty for me. All i need is that :)
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    If he loves you for you then your boob size shouldnt matter