BOOB OBSESSION!?

Options

Replies

• mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    Men like boobs, but usually in all sizes. Most will say the bigger the better. I wouldn't change myself for any man, chances are their body parts aren't perfectly sized either.

:laugh: well said!
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My hubby prefers a nice butt to a nice rack but I am a DD so he isn't complaining. He told me that before I lost weight when I was an F cup that my boobs were overwhelming!
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have an A cup because I've lost weight. My boyfriend is OBSESSED with breasts. Especially large ones on thin women. It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't care about boobs!? Why are they such a big deal to guys?? I don't get it.

Anyone else have a guy who loves big boobs, but has small boobs?

If he's only interested in you for your boobs then he's not the one for you!! You shouldn't have to change to fit what he wants, he should accept you for who you are. If you're healthy then that's all that matters. Maybe you could try telling him how you feel and how his comments are making you feel. Don't let your life be ruled by what someone else wants. :-)
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick and I <3 Boobs, they don't have to be huge either...

^^^ this.. boobs are boobs, I love them all!
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    Lots of men like small boobs and big butts.

My ex always told me not to lose too much weight because he didn't want me to lose my H cup boobs. Well, I lost 40 pounds, went from a 38 H to a 36 H. Of course I did that after he was an ex so my (weight) loss = his loss. :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, people like boobs. Me included. But if the size matters THAT MUCH to your bf, find a new one. I don't mean to be flippant, but if he's going to constantly hound you about it and be otherwise unaccepting of your body, it sounds like both of you would be happier with someone else.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I like my own boobs!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't mind small boobs at all. Last serious relationship I was in my gf has small boobs and I loved them even though she was embaressed by them.
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl, a streight one, and even I like boobs. But I find guys just like boobs. Doesnt matter how big they are as long as they are boobs.
  • kellygirl324
    kellygirl324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Not all men like big boobs! Be confident in the way you are and be proud that you lost the weight you wanted to lose. You can't change the way your bf thinks, but you can be proud of who you are! No one should change that! :-))
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Not all men are boob men. My husband is a butt man. He says that boobs are fine, but it is all about the butt and legs.

So, I am sorry that your man is a boob man, I do not know if you can change that...just as if he was a butt man...butt men like big butts.

After nursing six kids, I did get my boobs done tho. Not for my husband, because again, as long as I kept that booty, he was happy....but the boobs were for me. To find out I am a boob woman!! haha!

I do want to add..there is nothing wrong with small breasts tho. They are beautiful and youthful looking too. So, embrace those tiny pretty boobs....because mine changed after kids. And I look back and think....why was I hating my small breasts, they were so beautiful!!!
  • ipiddock
    ipiddock Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well this thread got my attention. All I can say about boobs is that small ones will age better.

http://www.funnyflash.com/img/funnies/submissions/245/boob nuts.gif
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    It's making me so self conscious about my own I want to change myself. He says he is a 23 year old guy and he can't help but love big boobs. I just feel like I'm not attractive enough for him now.

Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, get a boob job for him, or because he's making you self conscious, or because he's making you feel unattractive.

How do you feel about yourself? Do your boobs fit your frame? Do you like them? Are YOU happy with them?

If you get a boob job, do it for you, because it's something you've thought long and hard about, and because you want them. I know lots of women with boob jobs - those who did it only for themselves - LOVE them. Those who did it for their guy are resentful, annoyed, and frustrated (particularly when he says - I wonder if you should have gone bigger...). Also note that it's an expensive commitment (you have to get them re-done every so many years), and at the end of the day, it's still surgery.

Boobs of all shapes and sizes are pretty awesome. Having dressed lots of folks in bathing suits for roughly 8 years (I sold bathing suits at a specialty store to models as well as your everyday folks), I can tell you that the attractiveness of a breast has more to do with the way the person wears it than the actual size.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I like my own boobs!

I'll bet!:tongue:
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    i'm a lover of all boobs big and small
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I care about boobs. I love mine. 100%. If I could make them larger, I would (currently a 38DD). But my man friend is a self proclaimed *kitten* man. So they are lost on him. But he still enjoys them from time to time ;)

Men are just visual creatures. They just like to look at whatever we'll show them.
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes YOU happy. The only ones I hate are the massive fake globes that are big enough to have their own weather system. The barbie doll look (and feel) just doesn't work for me.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm DEFINITELY a boob guy, but honestly couldn't care less about size. As long as there are two of them and they're within arm's reach, I'm a happy guy.

Besides, BOYS care about size. MEN don't.

Sounds to me like you need to look for a new guy. If he's not happy with something about you that's so irrelevant, you deserve better. Time for you to trade up.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    What's up with men and boobs?? I don't know, I ask myself that everytime I talk to the IT guy as he is having a starring contest with my boobs.
    My husband on the other end is more of a butt man, he likes my C cup, but not his obsession
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i like big BOOBS and I cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty chest, using cutlets for her breasts you dont get SPRUNG!

I just made that up right now.

Awesome!:laugh:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Why are they such a big deal to guys??
    <---- not a guy

<---- obsessed with boobs

:smokin:

This. I prefer C-DD myself.. :blushing: