MFP Confessional

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Some of these confessions are just a *little bit* too gleeful.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for i have sinned.

i sent many, many hot guys friend requests with messages going on about wanting support, fitness tips and motivation blah blah blah when the truth is i just wanted to add them because they where hot...

ps, it worked :love:

Glad I'm not the only one. :wink:
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Forgive MFP for I have sinned...

I am constantly having impure thoughts about whipped cream, warm brownies, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce :devil:

i have those same thoughts...but there is also a man included in the thoughts......lol

Most definitely!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I will be sinning soon

I'm making a birthday cake for my best friend and will lick ALL THE SPOONS

lol seriously when I first started logging, I went overboard obsessive... and the first time I absently licked a spoon(peanut butter yum) I stood there n stared at it a good minute.... then I reevaluated my plan n chilled the f' out! :D

I wouldn't even know how to log raw cake batter if I wanted to, lol. And I tend to leave a lot of extra in the bowl... Just to eat. It's my guilty pleasure, lol

I love cake batter... especially chocolate... n if the icing is chocolate fudge... it's just as good... seriously when I was in h.s. my mom and I would have a thing of icing in the fridge just for snacking, grab a spoonful n that was dessert! I just walk around a little bit with out logging it when I have uncertain calories like a spoon layer.. lol.
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to sin. Headed out for sushi tonight and will get the roll with mayo and will get beer. Both are always consumed to excess.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for I have sinned....

I am planning a trip to the soft-serve place after my 5K tonight.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it. Look at your calories over the course of a week - I'm better you average at or below.
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Those were hilarious to read! Thanks, it is great to know that I am not the only one who still indulges sometimes...the trick is to keep it to "sometimes" :wink:

Forgive me MFP for I have sinned....I plan on baking something VERY chocolatey and YUMMY tomorrow and I am going to enjoy it immensely :happy: !
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...
    I'm pretty sure I didn't log the bottle of red wine...um... I mean sacramental wine that I had just a tiny bit of...
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a cheat day once a week/ once every two weeks, guilt free!! Keeps me from giving into temptation regularly. I know it's coming so I wait it out. You can enjoy a "treat" here and there, I'd never survive with it.. LoL
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned..

Today I had a Starbucks Blueberry Muffin and a Burger made from Ground Steak.. Plus I just ate two pieces of chocolate.

I'm also going to a comedy club later and I'm sure they serve drinks.. and I may just have one!
  • lakota1307
    lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    thanks !!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for i have sinned...

I guesstimate all my portions, i sometimes log sex as "vigorous calisthenics", i ate a huge bag of starbursts, and i never log the customary 3 tootsie rolls i take at planet fitness
  • lakota1307
    lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.

After a particularly crappy shift at work which made me miss my second real food meal of the night, I came home and had 2 pizza pockets and 3 beers which put me over my calories by a bit more than a hundred.

:(
    your penance is three glasses of water , walk 15 minutes at a brisk pace , and stretch your hamstrings for 10 minutes three nights in a row and all will be forgiven ! :devil:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...

I ate 700 calories over my daily allowance on my birthday and I enjoyed every second of it! Did I mention it was my 40TH birthday? lol
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    nice to know you're human like the rest of us!! dont' sweat it!
  • lisadeewarren
    lisadeewarren Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just stepped out into my backyard and there it was...hitting me in the face...BBQ...waifing from the neighbors backyard...OMG it smelled HEAVENLY. I wanted to invite myself over...lol...but regained my composer, jumped on the scale...smiled alot cuz i have lost 4 pounds already...and grabbed some veggies and some brewed iced tea/no sugar...I must confess...the smell of foods I miss are worse on my psyche than the actual not eating them!!! I MUST WEAR NOSE PLUGS!!!!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I have already cheated 4 days on a row... and my trip out of town is next week... for a whole week. AND I'll be going with someone who loves food as much as I do.

:sad:
  • larosita57
    larosita57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Dude, 100 calories is not that much :) You'll be alright. I myself REALLY fell off the wagon last night. I too had an insane work day and noshed on pretzels, hummus, yogurt dip, etc etc. I ended up going over by 300 calories! I was depressed about it later, but I see it now as a learning experience. I have been eating like this for the better part of my adult life. It's not likely that I will make permanent changes thanks to being on MFP for 40 days! I'm back at it today, trying my best to eat healthy and not get into stress snacking (always my downfall). Don't get discouraged!
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Forgive MFP for I have sinned...

I am constantly having impure thoughts about whipped cream, warm brownies, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce :devil:

Dammit! Now I'm having those thoughts too! :blushing: