What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I hated being FAT

I hated having to struggle to do things I used to take for granted.

I hated not being able to buy nice clothes and have well-fitting shirts/jeans etc.

I hated seeing myself in photographs and realising that the man with the HUGE round tummy was me.

I hated being naked and not being able to see the wee man unless I was stood in front of a mirror.

Yet none of the above was motivation enough for me to lose weight... I had to be browbeaten into taking the first steps, but remarkably once I did and I saw some results, it was a catalyst to continue and get fit and try and get the kind of body I've always lusted after.
  • NikkiTheRazor
    NikkiTheRazor Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1. I like the attention...all the "oh wow, you've really lost weight" comments boost my ego. XD;
    2. Vanity. I want to be sexy, what can I say?
    3. Health.
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I too want to be a MILF! I want my husband to be able to say "Yeah that babe over there is my wife"

Ditto!

Pretty much!
    and I've noticed my health sliding....so definately for that as well.
  • ricebarbiee
    Options
    I want to be a hot mom when I'm shopping with my baby girl at the mall, a sexy wife next to my sexy husband at our next MarineCorps Ball. and to throw it in my dad's face if I run into him again in public, the last time I saw him he told me I was an embarrassment and not worthy of being his daughter before he left our family -- *kitten*. And also so my cousin who's always thought she was better than me because she was thinner can suck it now that she's gotten bigger and she can see that I'm making changes in my life!!
  • jgotteiner
    jgotteiner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Want to have my wife ATTACK ME on a regular basis.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    To be absolutely irresistible to my husband, and so he'll feel proud of me when we go out together. I don't ever want to meet the stereotype of getting married & letting yourself go. I plan to "date" my man for the rest of my life...

Nothing beats hearing his reaction when I walk by him in a thong... I'll never give that up!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I want to look hot....pretty simple LOL
  • JennifercitaDEgomez
    Options
    Cause I used to be 120lbs 5 years ago... I let my self out off control up to the point that i was 204lps on July 4. I felt terrible, and I think am loosing all this years in some way.. because I can not stand anyone to take a picture of me, I avoid all pool/beach vacation that include bathing suit..... I hate when I have to buy closeth, because i can not buy what I reall y like.. I have to buy few thing that i can FIT ON.... and i keep fighting with all the Clothing designers THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW ( LOL ) because I dont get it why the clothes for chubby people like me, has to be SO UGLY, they are not pretty at all.. they have all this dark colors, this huge things hanging everywhere... some coloros that they dont MATCH AT ALL in one blouse.... for me is like they were punishing us for been chubby, or they dont think we deserve to wear more girly stuffs. cause that clothe make us look more older than we look with all the weight..... OMG.. JUST TO REMEMBER THIS FRUSTRATION, makes me wanna work out RIGHT NOW!!! lol so I dont have to go thru that NO MORE!!!!!!
  • bkguarna
    bkguarna Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Getting in shape / Cardio is the best way to prepare for the Zombie Apocolypse
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    1. I gained the weight in a bad marriage and I don't need any more baggage from that! :noway:

2. Like other posters said, I want my bf to "show me off" (lol!) :blushing:

3. To be skinner than people I don't like...and it's hugely motivating! :smokin: :laugh:
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    Pure Vanity, I know I am cute but I want to be smokin hott!!! I want to turn heads when I am out, and for once take a hot guy from my skinny sister instead of the other way around! Oops....is that wrong of me?

Not if it motivates you! :laugh:
  • viad25720
    viad25720 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    To look good and be thin for once in my life. Never have been, ever. Also for health reasons. I may be young but i think when we are young we lose site to the fact that how we treat our body now effects it later. I want to be around to see my kids finish school, get married, have kids etc.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    3. To be skinner than people I don't like...and it's hugely motivating! :smokin: :laugh:
    This is one of the BEST answers I have read!! I have about 3 people that I absolutely HATE!!! I'd love to have pics of me smaller than them and looking better! Well one of them is all boney and gross at 99lbs. I'll pass on that.
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    Same as Curtis ( # 1 answer). Too look hot as hell! I don't look my age right now, but when I weigh 130lbs., I get the looks!!! :blushing: Also, I have new (hardly worn) clothes that I would like to get back into. They make me look super sexy!!! :laugh:
  • danasweetlips
    Options
    I am losing weight for me!!! For me and only me! I don't like what I see in the mirror, so I am changing it. I wan't to feel and look good on the inside and out..........I want my body back............
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    <~~To like myself......
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    multiple reasons.
    1. to like myself.
    2. to not feel like a failure when my coach plays me (also: not to let the team down)
    3. to feel less self conscious and not be exploding out of my suit.
    4. to be fit enough to get college coaches to want me on their team-- or at least, to get them to let me practice with their team.
  • fortheheart
    fortheheart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of reasons. Mostly because I was fat when I came out of the womb.
    But most recently my reason is because last year when I was at my niece's graduation I was wearing a dress. I was standing in a huge crowd with my family and a lot of other people waiting to go on the bleachers. That's when I heard pretty loudly "Cows aren't suppose to wear dresses! Look at her! Fat *kitten*!"
    My eyes filled with tears. My body went hot all over. My mind was racing. Who else was thinking that? I wanted to run away so badly.
    That was my 'moment'.
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    To show my children that it's easy when you chose to life a healthy lifestyle... and to be sexy :)
  • LeotaD
    LeotaD Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can't remember a time when I was a "normal" weight. My father tried to keep the women in his life overweight so that they'd never have confidence enough to leave him. That meant that all his "love" came in the form of ice creams and candy bars.

Of course, I didn't really realize that until about a couple months ago when my mother started to take off weight again and my father went into panic mode. I stopped my habits that day, it's my last act of rebellion. Even though I'm married and own my own home, being overweight was that last tie to a childhood I really don't care to remember.

That and eventually I want to have children, get my PCOS under control, and live to be over 100. ;)