9pm and you have 90 cals left. What do you eat?

Options

Replies

• T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I hate all that "don't eat after 7" bull... Not everyone is on the same schedule. Is that to say if one is used to a grave yard schedule they should basically starve? I believe in giving yourself an hour or so before bedtime for your good to settle but there is no reasoning behind the stop eating at 7 crap.

To answer the question: if Im really hungry I will just eat something and burn the calories tomorrow. It's the weekly goals that matter. If I'm just looking for a snack, prolly chocolate.
  • mleepaschall
    mleepaschall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Quaker has 90 calories chewy granola bars that are chocolate chip! When my kids are eating dessert and I am jealous, I just pull one of those out. I feel like I get my chocolate without regretting it later.....and my kids know that they are MINE and NOT TO EAT THEM!!
    If you have flavored yogurt, that's a good idea too. Get the yoplait whips....amazingly delicious and feels like you're indulging!!
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese with a drizzle of honey get the most for your cals!!!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    18 cherries (they are 5 calories each)
    3/4 cup of grapes 75 calories
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Peppermint Tea with honey!
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    if you are hungry you can eat tons of baby carrots, a medium sized apple, celery, a fiber one brownie, or a low fat string cheese. when i am in the situation i usually try to tough out the cravings and just drink water. there is nothign wrong with eating late, but i just sleep better if my tummy isn't super full
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    oh and there are those jello pudding thigns that are only 60 cal if you are craving a sweet!! 1T of air popped popcorn is around 60 cals i think, that is also a light treat
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't have "just one pizza roll" ... cuz there is no such thing! :)

I'd just call it a day ... but if you must, reach for protein ... yogurt, cottage cheese ... umm ... a slice of bacon! =)
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    protein, or if you have a sweet tooth I like those Fiber One 90 cal brownies heated up for 10 secs. It's processed food but hey, in a pinch its good.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Snacking at night has been something I've battled with since like the beginning of time. So what do I eat? NOTHING. I'm usually done eating by 6pm.
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS.....
  • celieber
    Options
    salad
  • phlower
    phlower Posts: 103
    Options
    Unless I am starving, nothing. If I am genuinely hungry, I will eat a mini babybel cheese or drink a little bit of milk- this helps coat my stomach, since I can't sleep if I am hungry!
  • PS2CR
    PS2CR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Grab a good book and call it a night, knowing the extra cushion will speed up my weight loss. I've found eating late at night slows down the progress, personally.
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    YOU DONT EAT AFTER 7 DRINK A GLASS OF ICE COLD WATER.

Nonsense.

I'd starve to death. I do not go to sleep until five in the morning.
  • MinaAriel
    MinaAriel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Green tea or Chai tea with a splash of milk
    If I want sweet I have a Dove dark chocolate heart
    If I want salty I have a couple of cups of reduced fat popcorn
  • bp1984
    bp1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nothing and finish 90 Under :)
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I always eat a cup of watermelon. It curbs my sweet tooth and fills me up. Plus low in calories.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'd make myself go to bed.
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Light string cheese and a few grapes