9pm and you have 90 cals left. What do you eat?

Options

Replies

• rahmyers
    rahmyers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i have yet to try this but apparently if you blend banana's and freeze the result it makes some kind of "ice cream". i am going to try it this week because i hear its delicious! especially if you add a packet of low calorie sweetener.

they do and you can blend them frozen up with milk, icecubes splenda and vanilla. its such a good vanilla-bananna shake.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    just curious, and i also need ideas ive been pigging out at night.

Eat 90 calories worth of icecream.
    I think skinny cow has icecream things which are quite low cal.
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    either an apple, a laughing cow cheese wedge with a few wheat crackers, or a fiber one brownie :)
    if i have a chocolate craving, i'll have a half a cup of special k chocolate cereal with a little skim milk.
  • aubs057
    aubs057 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A Rice Krispy Treat! :-)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    heatly choice blueberry and pomergranate yogurt ice cream bar
  • ptgirl1214
    ptgirl1214 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A cup of hot chocolate made with skim milk, hershey's natural cocoa and sinful heaping teaspoon of sugar. Just at 100 calories, and gets me ready to go to bed!
  • davsteph
    davsteph Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers also has ice creams that are absolutely amazing!!! They range from 65-140 calories, and taste like regular ice cream.
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    nothing!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Whatever you're in the mood for if you're hungry.

Yes, if you're hungry eat. Try to make a smart choice so your not tempted to go over and ruin the day. :D

Going over will not "ruin the day"... we're not in a contest here. If you go 50 calories over you don't lose the competition. Your deficit is just 50 calories less than it would of been, but you still have a SIGNIFICANT deficit for the day! Enjoy something within reason. For ice cream... a skinny cow is an excellent choice.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I try to make it a fruit item. As some said earlier... 90 cals is a bit close BUT if you are smaller and female, that may be a pretty good percentage of your daily intake allowance... Since my base is 2210, 90 cals is a small percentage so I am leery to cut it that close.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I try to never eat anything after 8:00 p.m. But if I am really hungry, I will usually just have a mini freddo frog or a diet low calorie (68 calorie) chocolate mousse. Something light & delicious, I usually have chocolate or something similiar for dessert every night.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Whatever you're in the mood for if you're hungry.

what if im in the mood for burger and fries?

ice cream?

Vegi burger patties are like 110-130 cals
    skinny cow ice cream is 100-150 calories per serving (and to me, the serving is nice)
    100 calories popcorn (butter and kettlecorn flavors)

I would drink a glasss of water and leave the 90 cals, unless the water doesn't work and you're truly hungry.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    An apple, or some shrimp...depends on what I feel like... usually I just call it a day and compliment myself on a day well calorie spent!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    yasso frozen greek yogurt bars.
    70 calories and 6g of protein. :)
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    Nothing. Eating at night isn't good. I'll eat an extra apple tomorrow morning, slice it up with oatmeal or something. :)
  • danica_0711
    Options
    Try not to pick a carb, even fruit isn't the best choice. I pick cottage cheese, a hard boiled egg or a protein shake if I am still hungry at night.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    This misinformation in this thread just saddens me.

avoid carbs because it's night time?
    stop eating because it's night time?

:noway:
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You are only allowed a half of an ice cube.
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    String cheese. :)
  • Kattaway
    Options
    I hardly eat all of my alloted calories daily. I usually have a 200-300 deficit but I leave room for error.