9pm and you have 90 cals left. What do you eat?

Options

Replies

• mamakjknows
    Options
    Probably nothing--but if I really just had to have a taste of something I would chew a piece of gum or have a piece of sugar free candy. Sometimes you just need a little flavor :happy:
  • WendyFairbrother
    WendyFairbrother Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    watermellon is always good
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Brush my teeth and eat nothing... I have found that fruits make me hungrier... so if I'm really really hungry still, yoghurt is my to-go food.
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A small banana or a small apple and some ginger tea with stevia powder in it.

Ginger tea: Slice into very thin slices 1 1/2 - 2 inches of ginger root. Place in a teapot and pour boiling water over it. Let steep for 15 to 20 minutes. The longer you steep it, the stronger it gets. Very refreshing, no caffeine, and a healthy way to end your day! Enjoy! <3
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    if ice cream, have a skinny cow truffle bar..they are 100-110 calories depending on the flavor and flat up delicious
  • lucy2fat
    lucy2fat Posts: 40
    Options
    if youre hungry eat i love lowfat cottagecheese and tomatoes or cc and fruit yum i cant sleep if im hungry:sad: string cheese is good too
  • marti37
    marti37 Posts: 5
    Options
    i generally drink a glass of skim milk, lots of calcium also.
  • sumeetn
    sumeetn Posts: 56
    Options
    nothing :)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    If I were hungry, a hard boiled egg. If not, then nothing.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    sugar free Jello pudding cup. or one tablespoon of dark chocolate dreams peanut butter.
  • redhotmea
    Options
    I do not know how many calories are in it but I have late night cravings and I eat grapes! It seems to help....I also read that eating late at night can be deterred by brushing your teeth.....even if it is in the middle of the night....something about it makes you not want to eat....hope this helps some!
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    popcorn, steamed veggies, strawberries

OR if you really need to be satisfied, eat a tbsp of peanut butter. i promise you won't be craving anything after that !
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    :happy: Nothing. At least I wouldn't that late at night.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't eat unless i was hungry.
    mindless eating is how i got fat in the first place
  • sassysorbet
    Options
    3 large papardoms and fat free salsa = 40 cals!!! Just pop the papardoms in the microwave for min and half!!! Crispy!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    protein drink
  • jedigrover
    jedigrover Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nothing if my goal is simply weight loss. If my goal is muscle retention / building, then cottage cheese just before bed.

Don't eat just to eat & "fill out your calories".
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,945 Member
    Options
    :smile: apples dipped in pine nut hummus! soooo yummy! :smile:
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Dill pickles contain about 1000 mg of sodium each. The recommended daily allowance for most people is under 2,300 mg per day. This is a LARGE chunk of your RDA for sodium. I love them too... But, eat sparingly or you will retain water...

This..... And if you do eat them, lots of water to flush the salt. You may be peeing a lot during the night. Lol
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Small handful of nuts.
    Keeps you full.