The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• myasmom
    myasmom Posts: 26
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I started MFP before but only used it to track my calories/exercise. I love meeting new people and experiencing ups and downs with everyone!!!
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    add me! have lost 50 pounds and still have some to go, would love to help motivate and encourage others!
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am sure this has been asked multiple times, but, how do I add friends? I just joined today but know that having friends will help me stay accountable.
  • drivefstfighthrd
    Options
    HI, My name is Tania.
    I new to this whole site and to the idea of tracking my weight with people..I just have to say, depression can do a lot to ones body.. Im excited about this new road I'm travelling down, and I cant wait to reach my goals. I recently came out to my family, and some of the stress from hiding it is gone. I just want to be happy and healthy and make friends along the way.
  • cma1103
    cma1103 Posts: 8
    Options
    Be my friend! Be my friend!

I'm staring down a goal of 50 lbs, which looks a heck of a lot more doable with other people involved :)
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Please anyone feel free to add me :). I am not always loyal to my goals, and would love some friends to hold me accountable to myself...and them ! I have all of 30 lbs to lose right now and while that is not much to a lot of people, it seems pretty daunting to me.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Due to the fact that I've been recently deleted from someone's friend list because I didn't meet their "requirements" here is my disclaimer to you:

I try to log daily. But life sometimes gets busy so therefore I might skip a day or two. It does NOT mean I'm not interested in my weightloss journey.

I DON'T reply to every single friggin status that a friend posts. If that's something YOU do, then fine...that's your choice but I do most, if not ALL, of my internet on my iPhone and for me, it's too hard to keep finding where I left off on the wall feed. (THIS is the reason this person booted me...I wasn't commenting on their statuses).

With the above being said, I still see my friends' statuses and I see the great job everyone is doing. And I see your struggles too. Just because I don't reply to 20 status updates a day, doesn't mean I'm any less supportive of your goals.

There...now that I've said my disclaimer, if you STILL want to add me, please feel free to do so. Also, I don't "require" a message...just add me :)
  • Tracyaz63
    Options
    I've just joined today with high hopes for myself. It's wonderful reading all of the posts from new and continuing member's. My life is very busy, working full time, taking care of a terminally ill mother (lives with me) and taking care of a teenage son. I hope to be able to make this commitment to myself and to offer support to other's as time permits me.
    Any help is appreciated, any word kindly accepted.
    Thank you in advance and thank you for the uplifting comments to other's I've read in this thread.
  • nuphan
    nuphan Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi
    Need support too!
  • nuphan
    nuphan Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi
    Need support too! Feel free to add me.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • mds81
    mds81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yep add me!

I started worrying about my weight and health a year ago after my lil' sis told me I was getting podgey in the middle.. I laughed at her because she was pregnant at the time :D

But then I took a photo of myself and saw what she saw lol.
    Since then I've been on and off exercising but not really worrying about nutrition.

Stumbled on this site through the app when I was looking for some way to track my waist measurements - what an awesome site + app!!
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    Feel freee to add me :)
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me :] looking for all the support I can get!
  • knobody09
    knobody09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Been here for two rounds of Insanity and I start P90X next Monday!
    Would like more support and vice versa!
  • Leeann3333
    Leeann3333 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for friends to help motivate me and keep me on my weight loss goals! Add me.
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great plan! Feel free to add me if you need support (like I do!).
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The name is Stephanie- 18 yrs old.
    I'm 5'7 & 149 lbs currently.
    I started MFP in April after I got married
    This is my 2nd account by the way- started fresh on Sunday.
    My starting weight was 171 lbs
    This site has really helped me a lot.
    I'm addicted to it & love to make sure I'm on track.
    Love making new friends & encouraging others.
    No need for a message to add me- add away! :D
  • Sammy_k715
    Sammy_k715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Could always use new friends ...feel free to add me if you wish =]
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Been here almost a year, and while I don't know all the answers, I can bluff convincingly. :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me.