Worst Tattoo Ever

Replies

• drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Wow, a couple of these are so foul that I could quit eating for a day. If anyone has the urge to binge, might I recommend logging in here and taking a look at some of these stunners. Guaranteed to make you put down the donut.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Can't post it here, but it is the gay merman back tattoo. Google will show you if you really want.

I just died laughing. What the... no, that better not be real :noway:
  • A huge Hello Kitty tattoo on an 18 year old's shoulder and back. I am sure that is one she'll be "proud" of when she grows older.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    They aren't stickers...They are probably a week old and its the skin sloughing off. Lol
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member

OMG... I'm so naive, I had no idea these even existed!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Well. There is a woman at my gym, who admittedly has a bangin' body, and likes to walk around the locker room completely naked. This woman has clearly had some laser hair removal on her nether-regions, and instead has tattooed on her short n' curlies----on fire. She has a tattooed on burning bush. I'm not exaggerating. No idea why that sounded like a good idea, but she has got her vag tatted up with pubes all aflame.
  • YzLMI.jpg

The stars on the girls' face are obviously stickers! You can even see them puff out.

No they really arent, it was in the news in the UK because she was drunk and signed a form to allow the tattoo artist to do cover her face in stars, she then wanted to sue him for it. Thats a photo of her leaving court after losing the case.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Can't post it here, but it is the gay merman back tattoo. Google will show you if you really want.

wow
    Im so sorry I googled this.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    My daughter ---who I do love very much --took some xanax ??sp?? with a friend and got her ex-boyfriend's initials in a heart on the back of her neck and now to cover it she has been told it must be black --not sure I am gonna like a black heart on her neck anymore than I like his initials :sad:
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    note to self: NO PORTRAIT TATTOOS
    The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread title was Amber Portwood's horrible portrait tattoo of her daughter. They made her look like she has Down Syndrome!
    amber-portwood-tattoo.jpg
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member

I just googled that .... oh my!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    My eyes are bleeding :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Well. There is a woman at my gym, who admittedly has a bangin' body, and likes to walk around the locker room completely naked. This woman has clearly had some laser hair removal on her nether-regions, and instead has tattooed on her short n' curlies----on fire. She has a tattooed on burning bush. I'm not exaggerating. No idea why that sounded like a good idea, but she has got her vag tatted up with pubes all aflame.

I love love love how you had to explain this in several different ways to fully emphasize the sheer bizarreness of the idea!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member

Oh my. :-o

I was expecting something so much worse........

Did you see the same thing we did?? You know the "towers" in the background?
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    H69xnYQU-EisMNmGdYXYVQ2.jpg
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    They couldn't make that even half a percent better if they went and at least added an "L" back into it haha. That is the worst one so far. Homemade tattoos are so wrong lol.
  • Anastasia0511
    Wow shi* I'm thinking I do see an actual "L" and another one that is faded that they must of messed up on previously haha.
  • Anastasia0511

Oh my. :-o
    I was expecting something so much worse........

Did you see the same thing we did?? You know the "towers" in the background?

I don't see anything out of the ordinary other than cartoon mermaids with stars on their *kitten*, palm trees in the background, a few buildings on one and a picture of Michael Phelps with gay merman goo on his face. I don't think the gay merman are all that bad actually haha. Especially the good looking real ones staging merman scenes underwater lol.

Edited to take my own comment out of the quote brackets, what the ?
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    I've seen some epically bad ones that I really wish I had pictures of...

1) The first guy I ever slept with had a star on his d***. I remember thinking at the time "that can't be normal..."
    2) A different ex's roommate had a one dollar bill on the back of his neck. A one? Seriously? Were they gonna charge more for a higher denomination, or was that just the only money you had in your pocket for them to model it off of??
    3) Finally, I was in line at a theme park when I saw a guy with a super eerie full arm tattoo of his girlfriend's face. How do I know it was his girlfriend? SHE WAS IN LINE WITH HIM! It was an incredibly bizarre scene, haha.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Homemade tattoos are so wrong lol.

I have the feeling that is a prison tattoo and the guards confiscated the gun during sweeps.