Whats your idea of the perfect body?

Options

Replies

• Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My ideal. She's my height, and I don't want a popping six pack, just a defined tummy, but her arms! would kill for those! I have always had big arms! even when I was swimming 5-6 days a week competitively.

perfect-body-23825-1309277363-4.jpg

I would kill for that body as well!! She's just so toned, which is what i'm looking to be!
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Why can’t a person have an opinion without being told that the media has screwed with their mind etc?

My idea of a perfect female body is thin. I personally don’t like how fat looks. I suppose there are some people out there that do. I am trying very hard to make it so that I do not have fat rolls on my body because I do not like how I look with fat.

I did the math and at 5’4 for me to be considered “underweight” I’d have to weigh 108 lbs or less. My ideal weight for myself would probably be 110-115. I’m striving for 120 because I’m realistic. I currently weigh about 150 and IMO, I look horrendous. Like seriously, I can’t even look in the mirror right now because I hate how I look.

Just because someone is thin or prefers the look of thin does not mean that they have some sort of problem. They just have a preference and there is nothing wrong with that.

I so agree! I'm kind of afraid to put on this thread what my ideal body would look like. I also like the thin look and as long as I'm not starving myself to get there, I don't see why that's a problem.

I don't think anyone has a "perfect" body, but some people are pretty close. I loved Heidi Montag's body before she got the ridiculous implants but after she went on her fitness kick (I think she is about 5'2, and was around 100-105 pounds). I think Marisa Miller has a great body but her boobs are too big and I can't really strive to look like her as she is way taller than me. Miranda Kerr has a great body, and I hate to say it, but I really like Miley Cyrus's body now. All these women are pretty thin, but not unhealthily so.
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    iron-man-20090214-scarlett-johansson.jpg

Scarlett Johansson. I love her curves. :)

Oh this is me! I have her shape and curves. And when I am dressed up people say I look like her. 135 is a perfect weight for me and I am determined to get back there.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/ciara_janson/ciara_janson_anne_summers_06zrxAG.sized.jpg

I think something along these lines - but even a little more meat! That kind of shape, I love though.

It is crazy what is classed as overweight these days...I mean, really crazy. Size 10 is most definitely not plus size!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

I'm straight, but I think I just fell in love with this girl... Oh my :heart:

What I would do for some hips like those...

She is most definitely overweight. I don't find this attractive at all.

oh yes, "most definitely." I assume you know her stats? please....

she's fat

yep, your opinion is so valuable considering you are 5"8, want to 110lbs and don't have one muscle on your body...bahahahhaa...ever heard of the term "skinny fat"
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Why can’t a person have an opinion without being told that the media has screwed with their mind etc?

My idea of a perfect female body is thin. I personally don’t like how fat looks. I suppose there are some people out there that do. I am trying very hard to make it so that I do not have fat rolls on my body because I do not like how I look with fat.

I did the math and at 5’4 for me to be considered “underweight” I’d have to weigh 108 lbs or less. My ideal weight for myself would probably be 110-115. I’m striving for 120 because I’m realistic. I currently weigh about 150 and IMO, I look horrendous. Like seriously, I can’t even look in the mirror right now because I hate how I look.

Just because someone is thin or prefers the look of thin does not mean that they have some sort of problem. They just have a preference and there is nothing wrong with that.

there is something wrong with it when they take to an extreme and compromise their health.

Just because someone is thin does not mean they are unhealthy. How do you know they are compromising their health? As I said, I wouldn't even begin to be considered underweight until I got down to 108 lbs. I'm willing to guess some of the girls you think are compromising their health are around my same height and slightly heavier than 108.
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    model.jpg

What is her name?

I don't know her name
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

there is something wrong with it when they take to an extreme and compromise their health.

Just because someone is thin does not mean they are unhealthy. How do you know they are compromising their health? As I said, I wouldn't even begin to be considered underweight until I got down to 108 lbs. I'm willing to guess some of the girls you think are compromising their health are around my same height and slightly heavier than 108.

doubtful. I'm quite certain that I'm knowledgeable enough about the subject to know when someone is compromising their health. Someone on MFP who is underweight is LIKELY compromising their health--odds are they aren't naturally that thin (there are exceptions but very few of them) and being underweight is causing a host of metabolic and hormonal problems that aren't present when someone is NATURALLY on the thinner side.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    this thread is making me sick. I sincerely hope it gets locked.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    iron-man-20090214-scarlett-johansson.jpg
    Scarlett Johansson. I love her curves. :)

I would have to agree! She looks amazing!
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am fairly close to the first picture that was posted by the OP.

The biggest difference is my belly is not flat, and I'm 50 and she is not. I'm 5'8 (almost) and a size 10 (a few 8's)

Too bad we can't all walk around everyday and be airbrushed.

Alot of the women that have been posted have beautiful bodies....we are all different ...I'm never going to have huge boobs or butt without plastic surgery, and I'm never going to have ripped muscles..or be in my twenties again....just the way it is.

I wouldn't mind losing 10 lbs...and am working on muscle tone....

But just being realistic....my hubby loves my body...and I'm fairly happy with it all things considered.
  • CanadianThunder
    Options

I so agree! I'm kind of afraid to put on this thread what my ideal body would look like. I also like the thin look and as long as I'm not starving myself to get there, I don't see why that's a problem.

I don't think anyone has a "perfect" body, but some people are pretty close. I loved Heidi Montag's body before she got the ridiculous implants but after she went on her fitness kick (I think she is about 5'2, and was around 100-105 pounds). I think Marisa Miller has a great body but her boobs are too big and I can't really strive to look like her as she is way taller than me. Miranda Kerr has a great body, and I hate to say it, but I really like Miley Cyrus's body now. All these women are pretty thin, but not unhealthily so.

Thank you both! Geesh!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Not too many guys in this thread
    bradley2Bcooper.jpg
    :love: ummmm...what were we talking about again?

I'll second this one as perfect male :tongue:
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

Whoa, she's totally hot.
    Maybe a little slimmer than this is my goal.
  • MsDivineM
    Options
    model.jpg

What is her name?

I think this girl has just about as perfect as a body as there is! This is what I would love to look like, curves without rolls! I never want to lose my curves even if that makes me a bit overweight! Besides, just cuz u r thin doesn't mean you are healthy and just cuz you have curves doesn't make you fat and unhealthy!
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Mine is in my pictures- I keep it for GW and GF inspiration lol And I have no problem with plus size- I think plus size/full figured is what Im aiming for- Size 14/16 girls look beautiful to me. I don't care what the rest of the world wants- and even at my current size I don't have any problem with men wanting me- What men think they want- and real life application is malleable lol.
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Just above my post is what Im aiming for. yep yep
  • silico
    silico Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My ideal. She's my height, and I don't want a popping six pack, just a defined tummy, but her arms! would kill for those! I have always had big arms! even when I was swimming 5-6 days a week competitively.

perfect-body-23825-1309277363-4.jpg

Her name is Jennifer Stano, and you do realise that she lives in Beverly hills, owns her own fashion company and is married to a rich Greek businessman?

She probably spends her entire day working out with an expensive personal trainer and has endless money to fund her image which is the only thing she has?

On top of that the image is from her promotional material for her company, so is staged and photo shopped to no end, you really think some american Beverly hills wife is going to release pictures of her that are not enhanced? I mean look at her arms, they are not even the same size, and compared to her sharp face they are blurry which is a give away of being photo shopped.

You can't aim for something like that, its not real, and its not sustainable to anyone but the 1%'s wives.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

What is her name?

I think this girl has just about as perfect as a body as there is! This is what I would love to look like, curves without rolls! I never want to lose my curves even if that makes me a bit overweight! Besides, just cuz u r thin doesn't mean you are healthy and just cuz you have curves doesn't make you fat and unhealthy!

I think this girl is undeniably beautiful but I also think she is overweight. Am I going to be crucified for my opinion...because that's what this thread is after all, opinions. Also I couldn't give a monkeys what anyone thinks about my opinion, it's mine and I own it.
  • DantiaX
    DantiaX Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You know what I remember is that I'm tall (5'10) and kind of an Amazon. There was a point in my life when I was too thin by the standards of a doctor (when I was around 17 and suffered malnutrition due to circumstances outside my control.) and I was a size ten then. So, I'll never be a US size 5 or 6 and I'll never be super slim. But, that's okay. According to my doctor I need to have a weight between 175-180lbs and that will most likely be a US size 12-14 (I'm 226 right now and a size 18). So, it's subjective. I'll always be larger than a, well, smaller girl. Period. I remember that when I see some of the pictures posted above with super slim girls. That's not me. I'm not that build or height. SO long story short. My idea body is a healthy fit one. If that has you weighing 180 or 125 it doesn't matter to me, what matters is that you are healthy, fit and happy. Make sense? =)