Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• flash4198
    flash4198 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    yes - they are sexy - thank the guy who created them and the women who love to wear them "all the time"
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.

I agree!!! I love my yoga pants...but I only wear them to...well, yoga :)
  • laurin2010
    Options
    I have to say I love yoga pants, I am sorry you feel that way about yours..I find it hard to believe that your pants are the cause of you weight gain.
  • Rob10203
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of you guys, but when my wife wears yoga pants, I tend to burn calories. :tongue:
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow. I had no idea how many men found yoga pants to be sexy... off to buy new yoga pants! :laugh:

ROFL! Right??! I had no idea! ...out to buy me some now! ;)
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Babies are irresponsible too!

Word. I got three and I tell those little f--kers everyday I am selling them on E-Bay. So if anyone is looking for cheap kids........
    Get an auction going for mine, too. I'd do it myself, but I'm too busy cleaning up his piss off the floor.

SOMEONE somewhere must want mine... as I too am cleaning his piss off the floor.. in my yoga pants...
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    fatyoga.jpg

Perfect example of why some women should not wear yoga pants. I'm honestly surprised that these don't have JUICY on the *kitten*. Or maybe it does and was swallowed up. *throws up at his desk at work*
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    And I was gonna wear my yoga pants to the gym today. Maybe that's not such a good idea? Squats in yoga pants are sounding like a bad idea. But if I get rid of them what will I wear while I go to the grocery store/pick the kids up from school/go to Walmart in?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    And I was gonna wear my yoga pants to the gym today. Maybe that's not such a good idea? Squats in yoga pants are sounding like a bad idea. But if I get rid of them what will I wear while I go to the grocery store/pick the kids up from school/go to Walmart in?

No no no no, don't you worry about squats in yoga pants. It's a great idea. Don't mind us watching either :smile:
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    No no no no, don't you worry about squats in yoga pants. It's a great idea. Don't mind us watching either :smile:

I never notice anyone watching, too busy listening to the music. I tend to walk around in my own little world with the music blaring. Maybe that's why cars honk at me? Music is gonna get me ran over and killed. Dang ipod.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Squats and yoga pants together are a dangerous combination that makes your butt look high and round.
    Exhibit A:
    temporary-30.jpg
    Just be careful!
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    Wear those yoga pants proudly. After all, they're forgiving of bad times, loving in good times when you're skinnier, and they do what you want them to without whining at you about those 5 lbs that sneaked up on you while being wonderful and fitting till you get too darned skinny for that size.
    Mine are the best for wearing to that swimming pool and are really good for getting out of quick to change for swimming and putting on when I'm still damp from the pool.
    I'm keeping mine even when they're out of style.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    LOL so doctor oz would have you believe. That is #1 on his weight loss commandments. Ridic
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! REALLY??????? I mean like really people! If you are saying it's a pair of yoga pants fault that made you fat you have some serious issues! Do you wear yoga pants to work? and all day every day? Even if you did that is a EXCUSE! Pants of any kind do not make you fat! You know what makes you fat? Over eating, and eating junk food/takeout everyday! Oh and sitting on your butt doing nothing! That's what makes you fat. I was obese category according to my BMI when I joined MFP and now I am a healthy weight and still have a bit to go. You know why I was fat? cause I ate 3000 calories a day and did nothing to keep active! I have no one to blame for my weight gain except me! I never use to be fat I made myself that way! and now I got off my *kitten* six months ago and did something about it!

I can't even truly put into words how I feel about this topic. PANTS DO NOT MAKE YOU FAT! :mad:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! REALLY??????? I mean like really people! If you are saying it's a pair of yoga pants fault that made you fat you have some serious issues! Do you wear yoga pants to work? and all day every day? Even if you did that is a EXCUSE! Pants of any kind do not make you fat! You know what makes you fat? Over eating, and eating junk food/takeout everyday! Oh and sitting on your butt doing nothing! That's what makes you fat. I was obese category according to my BMI when I joined MFP and now I am a healthy weight and still have a bit to go. You know why I was fat? cause I ate 3000 calories a day and did nothing to keep active! I have no one to blame for my weight gain except me! I never use to be just shy of 200lbs I made myself that way! and now I got off my *kitten* six months ago and did something about it!

I can't even truly put into words how I feel about this topic. PANTS DO NOT MAKE YOU FAT! :mad:

original.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! REALLY??????? I mean like really people! If you are saying it's a pair of yoga pants fault that made you fat you have some serious issues! Do you wear yoga pants to work? and all day every day? Even if you did that is a EXCUSE! Pants of any kind do not make you fat! You know what makes you fat? Over eating, and eating junk food/takeout everyday! Oh and sitting on your butt doing nothing! That's what makes you fat. I was obese category according to my BMI when I joined MFP and now I am a healthy weight and still have a bit to go. You know why I was fat? cause I ate 3000 calories a day and did nothing to keep active! I have no one to blame for my weight gain except me! I never use to be just shy of 200lbs I made myself that way! and now I got off my *kitten* six months ago and did something about it!

I can't even truly put into words how I feel about this topic. PANTS DO NOT MAKE YOU FAT!

> fun/joking topic

> your head
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Fat people shouldn't wear yoga pants.
    Especially if they say "Pink" or "Juicy" on the butt :laugh:

nobody should ever wear any pants that say pink or juicy on the butt. not even Beyonce.

Pink or Juicy is OK if you have the *kitten* to back it up. It is the woman with the *kitten* the size of Alaska who has that on her pants. The letters are so big it looks like a billboard and it seems they are yelling at you. Miss, why is your *kitten* yelling at me? What did I ever do to it?

JUICY is never ok. Just think about what it might mean to us. JUICY. Sweaty. Wet. DISGUSTING.....

you had me at juicy, sweaty, and wet.......

That can go either way... some *kitten* are hungry *kitten* and you'd never know what those pants say... You may only be able to PK and JY bc the *kitten* ate the rest.... gotta watch out for the *kitten* of masses hungry *kitten*!!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! REALLY??????? I mean like really people! If you are saying it's a pair of yoga pants fault that made you fat you have some serious issues! Do you wear yoga pants to work? and all day every day? Even if you did that is a EXCUSE! Pants of any kind do not make you fat! You know what makes you fat? Over eating, and eating junk food/takeout everyday! Oh and sitting on your butt doing nothing! That's what makes you fat. I was obese category according to my BMI when I joined MFP and now I am a healthy weight and still have a bit to go. You know why I was fat? cause I ate 3000 calories a day and did nothing to keep active! I have no one to blame for my weight gain except me! I never use to be fat I made myself that way! and now I got off my *kitten* six months ago and did something about it!

After some really nasty PMs from an undisclosed user about how horrible a person I am for posting this thread, I apologize sincerely to anybody who sincerely thought that this thread and all the users who replied believe that yoga pants are a cause for obesity. To everyone else on the planet, carry on- good spirited humor is fun.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.
    I didn't turn to yoga pants until I stopped fitting into my regular pants and do you know what...when I switched to yoga pants I got fatter! I also hear it makes your butt big http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/696005-does-pilates-give-you-wider-hips-a-butt?page=2
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

After some really nasty PMs from an undisclosed user about how horrible a person I am for posting this thread, I apologize sincerely to anybody who sincerely thought that this thread and all the users who replied believe that yoga pants are a cause for obesity. To everyone else on the planet, carry on- good spirited humor is fun.

Proving once again that you just can't fix stupid.
This discussion has been closed.