I want honest opinions?

Options

Replies

• cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I would say the middle pic is too thin. I think the bottom pic looks the healthiest. IE: you look fine right now.

BTW: you are a very attractive woman. So let me amend to say you are beautiful and look sweet in all the pics.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I think you look fine now, if not a little too thin. I like your first pic the best. I think that you "boyfriend" who told you to lose weight is a grade d pig who isnt fit to be made into bacon. Seriously. You shouldnt let someone else control how you feel.
  • KFJOI4JWGOJM
    Options
    The first & last for sure are my top picks. The middle one to be honest you are too thin. Very boney and unhealthy looking. I think you looked much healthier in the other ones. If your boyfriend is telling you that you need to lose more than honestly I think it's time to say goodbye. You need someone to build you up and make you feel beautiful inside and out not tear you down and criticize or try to change you. Just my opinion.Best of luck to you though :)
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    In my honest opinion, the first pic of you is my favourite. You look healthy and its a fine weight for your height. I think you look a bit too thin in the middle pic. If youre happy with yourself now like in the last pic then its also a healthier looking weight. You said it was your boyfriend and others who put the idea of losing weight in your head. Were you happy the way you were before? Has this been a healthy weight loss/lifestyle change for you?
    Ultimately its what youre happiest with, once youre getting the right nutriition and feeling good and energetic etc :)
    agreed
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I think you are gorgeous in all of them. Is 120 healthy for your height? (I didn't read the rest of this thread so sorry if this has already been covered.) How did you feel? Optimally, I would vote for the last picture, but I think they are all good.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Do whatever you need to do to feel how you like. However, my honest opinion is I like the last picture. The middle one you seem too boney. Whichever you choose. do it for yourself.

BTW, you're really pretty
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I think you look under weight in the middle and last photo. It would be healthier to eat a bit more and do some strength training to put on muscle.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    HGoneswt opinion, your boyfriend is a jag nut and needs to STFU before someone stuffs their fist down his throat. You look marvelous in the first shot, if you were unhappy with yourself then maybe some muscle mass or tone work. This is so you do not tire as you toss that dingleberry out of your life.
  • HealthierAndFitterMe
    Options
    i think the last picture you look great ! the middle picture you didn't look that great . i really like the last picture . you look perfect . just keep to what you're at .
  • thatrunnergirl1
    Options
    Oh wow, I don't know your boyfriend, so maybe this is too critical but it seems like he's feeding onto creating insecurities or something??? You looked fantastic in your first pic, and amazing in the third. The middle one seems troublesome to me, although if you felt good then, then that's fine too. I feel like the middle pic would be hard to maintain, and not necessarily the most attractive option. You're young and beautiful and don't let any guy tell you otherwise!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    First pic...my hubby agrees. Girls have to have a little meat on their bones and you're 5'8"...140 is a bmi of 21...very normal!
  • stacymercado
    stacymercado Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING in the first - healthy - slim - and beautiful. Stick to the 140's. Keep on eating girl and smile!!! PS - someone needs to talk to have a serious sit down with your man because what he said was not just mean but VERY untrue.
  • birdies13
    birdies13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Telling someone with an obvious eating disorder that they are too thin is exactly want they want to hear.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in the 3rd pic! You look really cute in the first pic too, but it's a little harder to see your body. The 2nd pic--I ONLY say this because you really wanted honest opinions--you look a little bit ill, too frail and bony. If I were you, I'd stay where you are and just focus on being healthy, lifting weights, and not worry about the scale anymore. :flowerforyou:

And I really hope you have a different boyfriend now, because if he was griping about your weight in that 1st picture, he has a very distorted view of what a woman should look like. :angry:
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Your current pic looks much better than at your lowest weight. If you feel big or flabby (which you are NOT), try working out with weights rather than losing more pounds.
  • stephaniebrowning
    Options
    I like the first pic best. I agree with others that 140 is a GREAT weight for someone 5'8"
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Let's not take this wrong way now, but I don't understand why everyone is suggesting for you to build up more muscle. If I concentrate on the 2nd picture especially, I think you need some fat on you -- bring back your boobs and curves and everything.
  • GabsMommy28
    GabsMommy28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My opinion is you would be MUCH healthier dropping your boyfriend. The guy you are with should think you are beautiful, special, lovely and damn well perfect just the way you are, no matter what the numbers are.
    Now, about the pictures. I agree with most posters. The first is my favourite of you. You look comfortable and at ease. The second one is scary. You were at a healthy weight for your height.
    Your boyfriend isn't going to do you any good. REAL men don't say things like that to their ladies.
  • viad25720
    viad25720 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm huge so excuse me I guess I have no right talking but middle pic no way. Your faces so thin, hips It's too much. You look healthy and normal, not to mention 140 is in healthy range for your height. Maybe just tone, do what makes u happy.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    two things.. A boyfriend who mentions your weight..and that you need to lose? Dump him. You'l never keep him happy..never be good enough. A man who loves you ... thinks you are so beautiful no matter what..and would never suggest that.

Second.. I think you should stay at the comfortable weight of the last photo. you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!