Options
    Breathing...

Best. answer. ever.

I second that.
    i third that
  • Philly_1123
    Philly_1123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like all types but I do find that the petite active women have a special place in my heart! lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I like fit, but I prefer a small layer of fluff. Like 10 lbs before stomache definition. And plump thighs and a butt are wonderful. Curves are wonderful too.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Not this freaking topic again. Seriously, there's a lid for every pot. *takes topic out behind woodshed*
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Really sometime I wonder if we'd save more time by just asking...

Guys... Who wants me? Who would want me 10 lighter? Who would want me 10 lbs heavier?

I read these posts and look for what kind of guy likes my build, and then wonder if he'd like me... As if it even matters! Like its been said a million times... There's a type for every person.

That's my midnight thought... :-P
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think men prefer a happy soul :smile: I dont know though, I'm not a dude :smokin:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm older and wiser, it's all in the attitude not in the body type. Yeah, sounds corny, but that's how I see it. Of course, took me a lifetime to realize that.

I agree. Personality plays a major part. Like a woman who is confident and passionate about life.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I think men prefer a happy soul :smile: I dont know though, I'm not a dude :smokin:

As if lol.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

As if lol.

:laugh: a little too much on the fence?
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I don't think every man prefers the same type of woman, but i would think they would prefer some one healthy and confident, regardless of their size.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I don't think every man prefers the same type of woman, but i would think they would prefer some one healthy and confident, regardless of their size.

I don't think that every man has even a single type of woman. Things can vary a lot but still be desireable.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    there is one for every occasion....
  • Sirxx99
    Sirxx99 Posts: 43
    Options

Agreed
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I live my life by what "I" prefer!
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Uncle Mac,
    You just made my day. Thanks for the laugh.
    Good luck,
    Doni :flowerforyou:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,129 Member
    Options
    Uncle Mac,
    You just made my day. Thanks for the laugh.
    Good luck,
    Doni :flowerforyou:
    Laughter is one of life's greatest gifts! Enjoy!!
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Personally, curvy but fit. Make her a brunette with long hair and green eyes and I'm hers.
    Hey! That's who I married!
    THIS would be my husband's answer. Although I'm still working on the "fit" part.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I think every guy secretly pines for redheads ;) Of any body type..Right? Haha

redheads...oh yes for damn sure...body type...well curvy fit is perfect....those curves in the right places any man will like
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    why all the rudeness? sheesh people! :grumble: lighten up for f*cks sake!
    yes!!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm older and wiser, it's all in the attitude not in the body type. Yeah, sounds corny, but that's how I see it. Of course, took me a lifetime to realize that.

This is soooo true. I like a woman who is a great conversationalist and great in bed. And if she can cook too...... Confidence is one of the biggest turn ons for me.