Who hates being single?

Options

Replies

• chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I looooove being single! No one to ask before I make plans, no one to check in with, I can do whatever I want whenever I want, and I can makeout with anyone whenever the hell I feel like it. It's awesome.

The main things I miss about having a boyfriend are having someone to kill the spiders and silverfish that invade my apartment, having someone to go grocery shopping with and help me carry all that crap up the stairs, and having someone to take the garbage and recycling out. I also miss the nightly back rubs my ex used to give me. That's all I can really think of though.
  • grkpetalouda
    Options
    Although being in a relationship does have its perks, like the constant reassurance of having someone there and what not, BEING SINGLE IS AWESOME. you do what you want, when you want, how you want. and if you're lucky to have a consistent booty call, there wont be any cobwebs in ya panties and you don't worry about them. HA! =)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Its quiet and I can do what I want when I want.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Painting a room the color I want.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    I love being single...I just don't like cobwebs in my undies.

Single woman. Cobwebs in undies? YOU'RE DOING SINGLE WRONG.

hahahaha
  • beckyrodgers644
    Options
    I like being single cause im a big flirt and I like doing crazy things
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I don't hate being single nor do I like it because i'm usually quite busy...however...I have a lot to give and would like to have someone to devote too...i'm already comfortable with me lol...dating just don't cut it...i'm a long term type of guy
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying single life.

But if I meet the right woman who I can be my romantic self with and share my life with, it's on. :)
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    100% hate being single. Not a positive thing about it.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Focusing on working on a better me without any distractions. :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to be single again after almost 8 months.

I dont hate being single, but I dont hate being in a relationship either.
    I can't prove it...but I suspect some folks are making excuses for "the Suck."

Course, i'm biased. A LOT. I'm terrible single. I'm wired to connect with a woman. Just. Feels. Better.

I'd really really love to have a lover to battle for the covers. I'd really enjoy reminding her to put the toilet seat back up when she's done. I'd cherrish her morning breath because it means she's there in bed, nuzzled into me. Okay, I wouldn't really cherrish the breath...but I'd understanding having to even SMELL the dragon-breath means she's there...very close to me. I'd be giddy over arguing about bills because in the middle of the argument, when we're most stirred up, there'd be a chance we'd stop talking and start making out. I can't wait for the day a lover causes me to change plans, just because I want to hang out with her more than anything. The thought of calling in sick to work, because she will not let me out of bed? Fantasy of mine.

:)

Where can I find another one of you?? That is sweet :flowerforyou:
  • LaundryJo
    Options
    I love being single...I just don't like cobwebs in my undies.
    Wow ...

Haha! Funny, but I have cobwebs in mine and I'm married!
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    -insert justification- :C
  • glitterysam
    glitterysam Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Hate being single, but trying to do this too...but i have to say it is hard!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    When I was single I could make impulsive purchases and decisions....I could also sleep in the middle of the bed without someone's elbow in my ear. These are the things I miss the most!!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options

^^This^^

I am sure a supportive partner is great, but for me, I enjoy the ability to do what I want, when I want. I don't have to work around any schedule, except my son's and my own.
  • pursuitoffitness
    Options
    Being able to go to parties and not worry about being tied down!
  • MzRawkqueen
    Options
    For the longest time I hated being single, Until I took a trip by my onesies to Costa Rica (surf camp!) Then I LOVED being single. I'd go out for dinner and get whatever I want. I can do whatever I want without checking in with someone to let them know I'd be home late, etc. It's a wonderful time to be selfish.

But now I am in a brand spanking new relationship. A long distance once, so I still get that wonderful single feeling of being on my own schedule. It's so sweet, I tell ya.
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The freedom of being single is nice but I've been single long enough. Time to get in shape so I can get noticed again.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Shaving my legs infrequently.

I must say, I miss not having to shave. :)

Being single was fun...but I must admit I missed sharing that fun with others.